English servers up

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Zzzz >.< Can't log my SB in :p Think it was logged in the old emain >.<

Macdom

Fledgling Freddie
May be up but am watching the loading bar of a 13Mb update... grrrrr...

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
WTF, i cant logg my pally either, :S it says he is in pelthorne but i aint getting anywhere :(

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
cant log me scout in and he was in houseing zone .. can play all otehr toons thou ....

DrClink

Fledgling Freddie
not alone at character selection screen and cant load any of the characters i own in.

Sage

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like there is a problem with loading up anything in housing. And I left my BB in Emain last night and she is stuck on a loading screen. Arggg

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
my merc was in housing and i cannot log in either

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Can't get in either, had my skald logged in Albion last night... is the game down now or what?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
I cant log on anyone, tried:

- warr who was in Emain mtk, stuck on last screen before I would get to play him
- healer who was in toa, won't even start to log her
- noone in housing

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Cant log in either anymore lol. Logged pally in crashed rightaway to desktop. Now i cant even log in excal :/ it just crashes on the v.1.70 Loading ...

Pyrotechnix

Fledgling Freddie
There's gotta be some problem. Tried to port from sau to Goth and the game popped me back to the character screen showing my charcter as being back in Typhons' Reach. Now won't load any of my characters on and just keeps going back to char screen after showing loading screen for a minute or 2 :(

Pyro

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
1. It takes 45 minutes for the whole server to come up so some zones won't be ready yet.

2. For characters logged in the old Frontier zones or in the old battlegrounds then when you try and log it will bring you straight back to the login screen. That's the server shifting your character to it's new location so simply try and log in again and you'll be back at the border fort.

3. Stop complaining about which server is up first. The first servers that we finish testing go up first. That's how it works, that's how it's always worked and that's how it will always work. We do not actually care in the slightest which server goes up first providing that they all go up at roughly the same time.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Think the servers will get better in a half hour or so... now just LOADS of people login in at the same time etc. well i atleast hope so ! want to respec necro for servant ! :flame: ubber farming :flame:

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
1. It takes 45 minutes for the whole server to come up so some zones won't be ready yet.

2. For characters logged in the old Frontier zones or in the old battlegrounds then when you try and log it will bring you straight back to the login screen. That's the server shifting your character to it's new location so simply try and log in again and you'll be back at the border fort.

3. Stop complaining about which server is up first. The first servers that we finish testing go up first. That's how it works, that's how it's always worked and that's how it will always work. We do not actually care in the slightest which server goes up first providing that they all go up at roughly the same time.

lol :p we posted nearly the same time ;) well now we know.

Tzare

Loyal Freddie
got same problems....

when I click on my frontiers_toa installation in my toa folder it says:

Could not initialize installation. File size expected=<small number>, size retured=<larger number>.

guess it has something to do with that

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
obviouslt shit loads of people downloading the small update before getting to char select :( damn slow d/l

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Tzare said:
got same problems....

when I click on my frontiers_toa installation in my toa folder it says:

Could not initialize installation. File size expected=<small number>, size retured=<larger number>.

guess it has something to do with that

I assume you're talking about the NF installer you downloaded from the official website. If that's the case then you'll probably need to download it again as it looks like a corrupted download to me...

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
I cant even log in ! game crashes on the v.1.70 Loading ... screen :S

Malena

Banned
My Chattwindow is gone on one of my account I got my char screen up but + health stats up but I cant trigger the chattwindow up that is on my 2 account with only SI + the SI frontier add on + foundations.

How can I fix that as my 1 account I can load up with chattwindow + NF

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
why dont you go out about 3-4 hours then come back instead of complaining... Wait till server gets stable then everything will work fine...

Afran

Part of the furniture
Suicided on a patroller in green glades, /release house and wouldn't load ;o also can't log in my alts in cs, goth.. bla bla.

Malena

Banned
Gilth said:
why dont you go out about 3-4 hours then come back instead of complaining... Wait till server gets stable then everything will work fine...

???

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
guys give it a while will ya - you will soon be in as erivoss has said...

btw thanks GOA for a smooth patch u/g

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
What I mean is that servers need some time to load every small item...

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
think yourselves lucky ffs, i cant even download the patch atm !!

everyone in the world stop downloading it just for me for 30 mins so i can get it plz

Ash'

Fledgling Freddie
been on 56% last 5mins... tbh tho thats the good thing about getting patches once in a blue moon tho :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom