English Guild?

F

- Fedaykin -

Yes I know this should be in the guilds and alliances bit, but that hardly ever gets read, and the mods suck here anyway :)

I am new to camlann level 12 skald but increasing rapidly, just wondering if there are any English guilds. I have seen lots of French and GErman guilds, also norwegian etc but so far no English guild. The lack of english people in the game astonishes me actually, there are so little about.

If anyone knows of a guild or would like to start one please post here pr pm me (maxpower) in the game and we can have words.

Regards

O

-optical-

Dunno what your talking about, there are alot of english people who play excal and pryd, didnt realise it at first but when i got to higher lvls i was surprised to see so many english people playing daoc.
Camlann might be different though.
If there aint any english/british guild on camlann it dont necessarily mean no english people play there though.

O

old.Isos

yea Ive also noticed the lack of english guilds,

there are no really big ones except Nolby and you cant join them
so whats left???

M

matax

Perhaps the majority of English have already realised that Camlann sucks ;)

O

old.Lianuchta

I was always under the impression that Avalanche and Celtic Fist were mainly Excal players. And I don't think there is a Britain only type of guild. Most english speaking guilds (like Fear) will have a large mix of nationalities but the /gu will be in english.

M

matax

Originally posted by matax
Perhaps the majority of English have already realised that Camlann sucks ;)

I'd just like to say before Nedowiz or anyone else gets on my case for this comment that it is not serious, but was meant to be ironic based on a large proportion of posts to be seen stating this (I also tried to qualify this with a smiley). Personally I do not know if PvP sucks as I have not given it much play time and anyone is free to enjoy it as much or as little as they want.

kthxbye :)

A

Alkoran

Is Celtic Fist open to new members on Camlann?

R

Relin

i haven't encountered an english only guild but there are loads of Brits on Cam

S

Stekkerdoos

The wolfpack is an english guild, they are recruiting AND they dont have CapitaL LetterS at the Begin AnD EnD of ThE GuilnamE (had to say that :p )

B

Bleri McThrust

I thought about joining a French/German guild.

Wouldnt be able to understand the chat but then I couldnt understand what the hell was going on around me on Camlann anyways :)

F

- Fedaykin -

British Steel

It was a spontaneous decision by a few friends who are also English, we have formed a guild named British Steel...

Any English speaking people are welcome, its so nice to have an English /gu

We are all lowbies, we have no money, but its a lot of fun :D

message me, my nick is "England" in game, for invite if u want too

F

- Fedaykin -

Need Money

As with all new guilds money is a big problem, I'm wondering if any of the big guilds with too much cash or anyone considering leavin pvp for good would allow a money transfer from alb/excal to the pvp.

Help the lowbies get higher and we'll all have more fun :)

T

The Real Redi

Is it just me, or is there a lot less loot here? I tried a Hunter on Excal and a Hunter on Camlann and managed to have gathered about 70 silver by the time i hit 7th, on camlann i've been struggling to find loot on virtually anything...

Im wondering if loot drops are loosely affected by a percentge, and Camlanns population being high has affected the amount i can raise...

bloody annoying fighting in green and blue armour, and rely on the arrows my trainer gives me... :(

Users who are viewing this thread