English Guild Recruiting On Camlann

C

chlorine

Guild Name - Ivy League (Camlann)

Hi,
A little about us first. The guild was formed only recently by 2 real life friends living in the UK. Primarily formed as non of the big guilds were interested in anyone who didn't have a level 50 on Camlann. And also due to the definate lack on english guilds on Camlann that last more than a few weeks. Few criteria you will need to meet,

1. The guild is PvP and PvE so if your anti PvP you need not apply.
2. Class of character unimportant however players aged 25+ preferred.
3. If you just want a power level and some free hand outs, forget it. Sure we will be happy to help you once you've proved your not a 2 minute wonder :)
4. If your character name is IWannaKillYouNooBMotherFucker 4tehwin or anything remotely similar, don't bother to apply.
5. The guild is about having some fun. Serious events will follow when enough of the guild are 45+.
6. Guild chat is strictly English, I cannot stress this enough. But all are very welcome.
7. To avoid people rolling a /level 20, joining us then quitting the next day, you now must be minimum of level 30 to join us. This does not apply to alts of current members.

The guild as it currently stands some 100+ players plus crafters, many close to lgm.

So give us a whirl, try a /who ivy to find a guildy online. Always someone on :)

Gork (GM of Ivy League)

O

Ocalinn

do we have a forum yet?
was asking Platax about it and he said he was working on it

V

vestax

I am interested in joining with my lvl 22 Cabby, will speak to you tonight

W

WiZe^

"4. If your character name is IWannaKillYouNooBMotherFucker 4tehwin or anything remotely similar, don't bother to apply"

:lol:

nice one =)

S

Silenzio

sad how u use to play...

ruined a good idea.

I

inuyasha

They are gankers, but totaly unorganized. They make excellent targets, groupmates and more less whatever =)

O

old.Nedowiz

mass recruiting = chaos....simple as that. But to make a good guild you need much people and then sort out that bad seed so to speak.

Hope another guild with english as main language manage to stay alive. Not many of us atm that have much members at lvl50 to fight the germans and french ;)

C

chlorine

Mass recruiting now stopped. Now level 30 is minimum requirement to join us. See changes to guild rules in first post. Cheers.

T

tasslehoff

IS twrol similar to WTFPWNEDLITTLEBASTIDIAMGONNAKILLYOUTHISSATURDAY names? :p

P

petrolbomb

Well i finally got in - went for support classes and rolled a friar and cave/aug shammy (dougie and creosote).

See you in game

Users who are viewing this thread