English Guild Recruiting - Ivy League

D

dess

Desslock lvl 23 cave shaman, id love to join.

ile contact someone ingame! :D

M

M® Zîllâ

Chlorine thats were u have got to hehe :) gl m8

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Garaen
Camlann, PvP server. What exactly is wrong with "PK'ing" you?

Lovely bunch of guys, really promoting the right ideals and having fun, twating random blue cons, trying to get started.

Really encouraging people to join! :p

Oh well, cries of sanity fall deaf upon another Camlann ****

G

Garaen

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Lovely bunch of guys, really promoting the right ideals and having fun, twating random blue cons, trying to get started.

Really encouraging people to join! :p

Oh well, cries of sanity fall deaf upon another Camlann ****

I'm sorry to say it, but QQ. This is Camlann, not a normal server. Because you are a blue con and "just getting started" does not make you fair game? Shall we wait until your a red con and then attempt to attack you?

"promoting the right ideals and having fun" PK'ing is what i find fun about this server, i don't enjoy killing an endless amount of mobs for exp when i can gain alot more by PK'ing and having fun.

"Really encouraging people to join" I am not the president of camlann nor do i care who joins or who does'nt, as long as there are enough people to fight with, which there clearly are.

tbh i would'nt play this server if i were you, after playing on the server up until level 32 i can tell that this is the wrong server for you by your above statement.

And as for calling me a Camlann ****, well thankyou how about you have a look towards my signiture and see i also play on Prydwen, am i "Prydwen ****" also?

Just get a fucking grip and don't steriotype someone because they play on a certain server. I don't want to argue with you anymore because this guild promotion thread is hardly the place to do it.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Wow, I really want to join a guild who stand around in a starting area and kill new people. That sounds like a riot.

You stick your "this is camlann" shite in somebody elses nose.

Users who are viewing this thread