English Guild Recruiting - Ivy League

C

chlorine

Posted Deleted

This post was about guild recruitment, not an open forum for all and sundry to whine and moan - hence I have removed the original text.

Good Bye :)

S

sago

Hi

Hi there,

Name is Sago, lvl 25 mincer ;)
Would love to join some nice english guild and maybe run around pvp/pve when needed ;)
Tough i got shitty equipment, owned by blues alot ^^
Anyways maybe il catch any of you guys on camlann.

Later.

B

ballad

I'v been in Ivy for only an hour and all I can say it's a friendly and hilarious pure english guild. I hope it remains on Camlann and keeps it's great attitude :D

K

Kantor

Welcome to Camlann. Hope to see you out on the battle field ;)

S

Silver180

Lemme in!! Fed up of been insulted in foreign languages.

who should i pm when i get online?

L

living

I'd love to join
Eek - 40th lvl BD

Ill try to fetch u online ;>

H

harebear

would be nice if i could join once ive started again on camlann ;D

P

petrolbomb

great idea

This is just what camlaan needs - a freindly guild where you can get in at less than rr4.

As soon as I get back in the country Ill drop you a pm with my voidy (Tinks - cute luri).

See you soon,

B

barevoose

i would love to join with my 30 bd :) woops havnt got it anymore better make it the 35 warrior :)

C

chlorine

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for your positive feedback, already 3 good guys have signed up and everyone else is more than welcome. Please however be patient over this christmas period as many of us are working/family staying over so we are not online quite as often as we would like. I'll be logging in periodically to see if I can catch anyone who wants in.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To You All,

Ivy_League

R

rinteastwood

I would like to join please, level 40 blademaster Myz also have 27 infil and 24 spirit master Kyzz and Myzzz

C

chlorine

OK well the guild is really taking off, think there is 30 members roughly now and always someone online to chat to. But we are still recruiting so feel free to come and join us. It's working out really well, better than I expected tbh.

G

Glacier

Sign me up please ;) as:
Bhodom 32 Shaman
Braginjord 23 Shadowblade :)

Finally an english speaking guild for Calmann ;D, looking forward to it.

H

harebear

me making h2h troll savage some time soon, gifv guild! :p

C

chamone

Let me in with my 3 accts.. I simultaneously play healer, supp sm and summ sm as my lvling machine.. chars only between 20-30 atm...

Classy name btw

C

chlorine

57 members to date, not bad eh :) and still growing !

O

old.TeaSpoon

Would love to join, but I was PK'd by members every time I cam into name clip of one.

Oh well, won't bother applying then :)

C

chlorine

Please see new joining criteria for Ivy League :)

G

Garaen

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
Would love to join, but I was PK'd by members every time I cam into name clip of one.

Oh well, won't bother applying then :)

Camlann, PvP server. What exactly is wrong with "PK'ing" you?

P

pez

Originally posted by chlorine

7. To avoid people rolling a /level 20, joining us then quitting the next day, you now must be minimum of level 22 to join us.

nerf, my lvl 23 mincer just got denied :p

H

healer_mcheal

hi would like to join lvl 34 necro atm and 37 chanter and 35 infil names are fishh bhall and guyver atm my necro is being lvled alot done 19 lvls in last 2 days so i hope to be 40 soon :)

E

evzy

Sounds like a guild I would like to join , however....
Cant do /level 20 as I am yet to hit 50 anywhere but I think I have a lvl 5 infi on cam already so shouldnt take too long to ding 50 ~slaps himself for talkin silly~..
Can anyone give me some tips on what char's are good for this server (I can also roll an additional bot acc to assist) and I may well journey on over sometime soon and join up with you guys(and gals?).

Are there plans to move this thread to any other forums btw?

L

living

I'd suggest u play a character that dont loose no matter what when they get jumped. But play what u enjoy i choose BD cuz i will do pretty well in pvp nomatter what and i like to have pets to play with in PVE. (and they aint as much dependent on good armor in pve and a tank is)

S

Silver180

LOL dont roll a bonedancer if you want to be liked, but i do say think of leveling your char in both pve and pvp. For instance an inf may be god at pvp but when it coems to looking for pve xp they are not so good, and guild groups will generally not really need infs. Classes with pets tend to do well in both pvp and pve, like cabalist or sm.

Support classes like bards healer etc are nice once you manage to stop them ganking you long enough to get them to invite you :/
And nature spec druids do quite well soloing in pve.

If you want to have a pet have skills groups needs and still be able to solo i suggest a mincer as can do all these things, and if played properly can be very good.

But please DONT roll a bonedancer :p

L

living

Well mincers are quite good and are very flexible, i just dont like em, got one to 35 and havent logged her over 2 months cuz the char aint really what i like to play (i really do prefer a pet u can summon eventho the pets that give u spec buffs in alb frontieer aint bad :>).

PvE ability means alot more to me than PVP and if some1 would give me a tank that can do as well as a BD in pve i'd most likely start playing that instead cuz i'd get grped at higher lvls.

Imo roll what u like to play cuz nomatter how uber it is u has to like the char or it will get boring at a point (pretty sure only 5% out of all the /level BDs get above lvl 40).''

LOL dont roll a bonedancer if you want to be liked
Well those who judge you before knowing u is not some1 i want to know anyway so i dont mind it. Its the person playing that makes real friends not the class you are playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom