English Guild on Camlann

D

dunderklumpen

Recently started guild Somnifera Inferni is looking for possible members :).

We are trying to make a decent guild, witch on Camlann tend to be hard. Thats why we are looking for old players 18+, who speaks english fluently, and in front of all have a sense of humor. We want to have fun, mainly getting the spirit from the real old guilds where exp and such really didnt matter as long as you had a great time.

We also look for players who maybe knew my old main Dunderklumpen (mid/pry) or a friend of Glorius (aka deadkid in bw) mid/exc.

If you are interested you pm me in game (exoduz), or, preferable, you do it here in BW so we can have a talk.

You will join the guild for a trial period so we get to know you well.

Thank you :)

/edit speak to my alt Abominator, and dont mind speaking to bitter as he utamatcly will direct you to me :p

C

carky

i wanna join ME ME ME ME ME ME put me down, im english

O

opoc

Nice to see english people about :p

So its you who is Exodus.....Nice fights with my sb yestaday (Betas here), even though i couldn't win :)

Wasn't you the one with the big green troll skald awhile back? ran into you then too if so on prydwen you silly thing :p

S

scotty

Id like to join, played on the pvp server a few times, kinda like the challenge. I got a bard who i just /leveled to 20

G

Giljotine

I'm game for that Dunderklumpen!

Played about 1 year on pryd/mid
Buffa a Healer
Ymer a Skald
Lillagubben a Thane
Joint a Hunter
etc, etc

Have a lvl 20 Scout atm on Camlann named Osynliga Mamman

i look for you when subs page is up and running again

D

dunderklumpen

Speak with me in game so i get some information you then if your lucky you are welcome on for a trial so we get to know you better :)

/send Exoduz :)

A

astriix

i wanna join, but cant as of yet get on the damn servers..

ize 18,, and speakk englich! ;)

wen can i join?

D

Daja

currently have a 31 bard, been lookin for a english guild but lookin for one with around the same levels who exp / fight together regularly, not one that takes in anyone anylevel any class :] Leveling steady atm playing with a troll skald whos also looking, hes 33 atm.

D

dunderklumpen

we are still a small guild but growing, we have a lvl 35 friar in the guild as well so far. You are both welcome to speak with me in game :)

D

Daja

what about the rest of the members :) what levels/classes? last guild we were in had aload of /20 stealthers a few people at our level and a few more stealthers :/

D

deadkid

no worries im rolling mental and friar after infi is 50 =)

K

Keif.THATfriar

28 Cave Shammy
Morphable ,

Interested whenever im on ill try drop ya a PM

A

astriix

as i said bfore i wanna join.. but cant get online yet cus of sub being down.. can i stil join wen i get on?

hoping goa wil open sub soon..mb tnite.. *crosses his fingers*

P

phule_gubben

If i can roll a lvl 20 straight away i might get on the same bus as u guys.

T

the_hermit

Always fancied Camlann, but prefer to be in a decent guild... Have a couple of crappy characters (read - nothing over 10!), but would love to join in!

Will send you a PM as I am about to create... er... sommert - don't know yet!

Oh, I'm old and English :D

P

Phelicia

I consider myself an old player.. Been around since january 2002, played US then... Now been here on EU 1 year... Have made a few 50s and am trying to get one now at Camlann...

I play on Prydwen Hib and Im interested in joining if I may, my friend Hewhoheals is already in this guild.

T

temseti

I'd like to join... temseti level 26 paladin, speak english and above 18 ;)

K

kloker

Wanna join

Tho I don't know wich char I wanna join with, thinking of joining with my hero or drood, dont know if you guys roam around in fg's etc. Cause i'd like to group as much as possible, only way you wont get killed all the time;).

Anyway, I will try to get hold of ya ingame and answer any questions:p

E

Encima

Camlann

Me wants to join

I will contact you later :D

D

deadkid

little edit: please spam Exoduz or Loifa for invite ;) thank you

S

Surgeon-Elite

hmm i wanna make a Bonedancer..
will start at lvl 20 can i join guild?
willl play part tiime tho

D

deadkid

Sorry BDs are not accepted in guild.. it was decided when guild just started... u can always join our enemies Dimension :)
but im not sure if u dont get greyganked by me for example ;)

S

spankya

I wanna join!! I saw u in mm earlier and helped u a bit, then got bored and started popping arrows in your ass :p I was the little luri sniping up top :D I'll pm u later when I'm back on.

D

dunderklumpen

We need devoted camlann players. Peaople who have alts in other realms are ofcourse welcome but you have to like camlann and play there regulary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom