English community on .de?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I've been playing .de for a few days now, getting my Eld to 50 and have almost sorted my template out now. But where are the english players? I've heard so many on this forum saying .de is so good, but does anyone actually play there? I've only heard of two guilds so far and thats Arctic Circle and Perfect Recovery and they have like 3-5 playes online.

I'm starting to get bored on all the germans. Is there anywhere I can hang out with some english speaking friends?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Most people that have re-rolled have got chars on several realms. Also most people use things like MSN etc and only log in when they know they have rvr groups running. About 1.5 years ago you would hae found 60+ people in the english speaking alliance but nowadays its mostly set groups (groups of friends) playing.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Ac struggle to get a grp out even tho we are fairly close.... But getting 8 man online at the same time seems to be hard atm.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm... that doesn't sounds as promising as everyone have made it sound on the forums. Now somehow I wonder if I made the right choise going DE instead of US. Ah well, not much to do about it now :p

Anyway my name is Zebolt, an Eldritch on Avalon. I play basically every night and my template is basically done (Need 2k more BPs). So if you need an Eld give me a shout.

I'm also looking for a guild I suppose...

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Hmm... that doesn't sounds as promising as everyone have made it sound on the forums. Now somehow I wonder if I made the right choise going DE instead of US. Ah well, not much to do about it now :p

Anyway my name is Zebolt, an Eldritch on Avalon. I play basically every night and my template is basically done (Need 2k more BPs). So if you need an Eld give me a shout.

The game has changed from what it was though. If you want to play in groups its very much a case of arranging it before hand on forums. If you want to play in small mans you can still do that often, you will also find lots of Germans to play with, if you want to join a PuG. You won't ever get proper groups in the US unless you decide to stay up until 3am.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
The game has changed from what it was though. If you want to play in groups its very much a case of arranging it before hand on forums. If you want to play in small mans you can still do that often, you will also find lots of Germans to play with, if you want to join a PuG. You won't ever get proper groups in the US unless you decide to stay up until 3am.

I'm not really after any opted elite group. I don't have time for that. But the hard thing about DE is that you can't do any quests/tasks cuz' you don't understand what to press or what to do. And when I join a german RvR grp they still talk german. They are not rude to me or anything and if I say something in english they answer in english but they keep talking german with eachother. It's quite annoying and boring :>

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's a shame there's not a big english speaking /as for PuGs, PvE grps, etc. - at least when I was last on there didn't seem one - but I guess difference in playstyles between the english guilds borks that.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I'm not really after any opted elite group. I don't have time for that. But the hard thing about DE is that you can't do any quests/tasks cuz' you don't understand what to press or what to do. And when I join a german RvR grp they still talk german. They are not rude to me or anything and if I say something in english they answer in english but they keep talking german with eachother. It's quite annoying and boring :>

The trouble is its difficult to arrange a group ingame. Just because a group is form on msn before hand doesn't mean its an elite opted setup. If you have 4-5 english speaking players in a group you can normally find a few german replacements that will also speak english.

I have said that if you have problems with German then the US servers are better. I live in switzerland and personally don't mind grouping with germans even if I don't always understand whats going on, its a shame you haven't found that. There are some english groups running but certainly not every night and they do switch realms.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
guardians of light are on hib afaik, not sure if they still play tho

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Well its not easier to make a pug since PR left old uk /as, wich was very understandable since it was dead prior to Ac return.

Atm Ac + Pr seems like the most active and Get a life + friends aswell.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well its not easier to make a pug since PR left old uk /as, wich was very understandable since it was dead prior to Ac return.

Atm Ac + Pr seems like the most active and Get a life + friends aswell.

I moved PR to ReaveR alliance which had some rvr active germans who didn't mind english being spoken in /as. That alliance didn't really work though either. Trouble is there are alot of alliance spread out over the cluster still and while they are re-organizing it is difficult to find an alliance to join.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved

I did tell u to go Alb :eek:..

Make a heretic imo ! And I will push for recruitment of le Z

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
It's a shame there's not a big english speaking /as for PuGs, PvE grps, etc. - at least when I was last on there didn't seem one - but I guess difference in playstyles between the english guilds borks that.

Nah don't think its due to playstyles, always funny to have some /as action regardless if you play alot with the ppl in it or not when it comes to rvr. Think reason is since ppl are spread out and rerolls 24/7, new alts, alt guilds and so forth..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom