England Win The Ashes !!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Zede said:
its a small urn !

what ashes were they from, a gerbil ?

Supposed to be a ball from the test where the unthinkable happened, Australia beat the mighty England. Also, heard it was the bails from the same test. There is some dispute, basically.

Gotta be the most worthless prize in Sports today.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Its the Ashes of the bails from the first time Aus beat England.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
after havin a long discussion on irc about cricket, some dismissing it as a sissy sport and mocking the 'sportsmanship' and actual greatness involved in the game... i thought i would share some images..

Sportsmanship

Enthusiasm

Breath-taking

Cricker fever

listening to David Bowie - We Could Be Heroes while i write this reply, puts the hairs up on the back of my neck, and epitomises whats been the the greatest cricket series, and the greatest sport ever. long live cricket !!!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
nice images Kerith but THE image of series has to be flintoff consoling brett lee in second test. amazing scene.

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
ye i couldn't find that :s was very moving tho

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Kerith said:
after havin a long discussion on irc about cricket, some dismissing it as a sissy sport and mocking the 'sportsmanship' and actual greatness involved in the game... i thought i would share some images..

Sportsmanship

Enthusiasm

Breath-taking

Cricker fever

listening to David Bowie - We Could Be Heroes while i write this reply, puts the hairs up on the back of my neck, and epitomises whats been the the greatest cricket series, and the greatest sport ever. long live cricket !!!
nice :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Kerith said:
listening to David Bowie - We Could Be Heroes while i write this reply, puts the hairs up on the back of my neck

I agree...puts the hairs up on the back of my neck too...for all the RIGHT reasons...though maybe not the same as yours :D

Greatest sport ever...hmpf...yeah right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom