England Vs Denmark

C

CptDoom

Right you british scumbags, this time you are gonna get raped!

No 3-0 Bullshit!

Denmark will turn up on sunday, not a load of grannys like in the world cup. And i know its just a friendly, just having some fun :)

Im from Denmark if you hadnt already guessed

C

CptDoom

HAHAAHAHA

Ahem

Feel free to argue my viewpoints...

B

bigfoot

With Gerrard and Owen missing I like your chances CptDoom, England seem to be lacking on firepower with Heskey and Rooney not exactly banging in the goals of late.

S

Sir Frizz

Buh? Doom's a Dane?

But i still think England will win. Something boring like 1 - 0.

J

Jonaldo

This isn't even a friendly, not even a B game for England. Mos players can't be bothered with it, half of those that have pulled out aren't through injury but more through "what's the f*cking point of it?" reasons. Nothing to gain, nothing to lose, it'll be an England reserves team turning up and just going through the motions to keep the FA happy.

Expect a dull 0-0 and nothing more to be honest, maybe even a Denmark win but I'm not sure they've got the quality to beat and England B team at the moment, they've not really got the quality of the Laudrups or Schmeichel anymore.

C

CptDoom

EURO '92!

I do agree with the danish side but its slowly improving again, the lack of the Laudrups and Schmeichel has made them 50% worse but they have been doing rather well lately...

BTW Did heskey ever bang in the goals? :)

Oh and isnt Gerrard out aswell?

R

Rederovski

Originally posted by CptDoom Right you british scumbags, this time you are gonna get raped!

No 3-0 Bullshit!

3 - 0 :p

nah tbh we will win but Sir Frizz is rite probably only 1 - 0.

*Rederovski* votes mcmanaman + wright-philips 4 england

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by CptDoom
Oh and isnt Gerrard out aswell?
He's dropped out, not even injured. Just doesn't want to take part in a non-event I think. I'm a Spurs supporter and still can't fathom why Anthony Gardner is in the squad. I think the only positive thing about this game from an England perspective is Scott Parker finally getting the call-up he deserves, just hope he has a blinder and gets picked again in a more meaningful game.

On a side note, GO GO SUPER SCOTLAND! :D Fanastic result.

T

Tom

I was at Man Utd today doing a PTC with Garth Crooks, and l8r a press conference at the PFA headquarters.

The players are extremely pissed off with the FA, I think changes may be at hand.

C

CptDoom

It certainly was an entertaining match to watch, but englands defence frailties and Denmarks speed on the break bought them through for the win.

Also James should have been sent off but all in all a great game.

Not just because we won :)

C

Cdr

hehe, I was forced to listen to it on Radio 5 (streaming natch), and tbh, I found the discussion between the commentators more interesting :D

J

Jonaldo

Was a good game, only real disappointment was that Sven left it so long to bring Scott Parker on. Rooneys goal was great and I thought Joe Coles was a good finish if a little lucky deflection off the defender to set it up.

Rommedalh and Gronkjaer were good but I think the main problem was the makeshift defence we had. But hey! That's what friendlies are for. Can only judge teams by their performances in competitive events and we'll see how it all goes next summer.

S

Scouse

Game of two halfs and all that. Was sat in the east stand bout half way up - thought about sticking chuddy under all the Manc's seats but then thought that's the sort of shit that the scum would do themselves and decided to rise above it ;)

Anyway - first half was good - played at a training pace though - the second half was sh1te. They didn't seem up to it and were a VERY second string side...

Hey-ho. At least I've been to Old Trafford and still believe that Anfield is a FAR superior place :)

C

Cpt. Paranoia

Rooney is utter class. Provided he doesn't turn into Gazza he will be absolutely world class in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread