England Match

Draylor

Part of the furniture
A goal even calamity James would be proud of.

:england: :england: :england:

mank!

Part of the furniture
_42189478_roiglpa416.jpg

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
English please.

It was like watching a Sven team all over again. Constant shit long balls to Crouch and when that doesn't work they have no other plan.

Bring back Beckham tbh.

Croatia aren't a bad side when all is said and done.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Croatia aren't a bad side when all is said and done.[/QUOTE]

ROFL ! ! !

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Not enough English premiership players in the Champions League tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
drop lampard for a start, can pass it around all we like but as soon as he gets hold of it he blasts it at the corner flag. rubbish performance, we have only been scraping through since before the world cup.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
McLaren fucked up. Simple as that.

However, he's played a handful of games as boss and could do with a few more before his style starts showing in team performance. - And at least he's trying something different.

TBH tho - it's all a distraction from proper football :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
amase said:
ROFL ! ! !

You're a fucking cretin.

Despite that, we were awful. Tough match, against a team that never lose at home. Nice to be brought back down to earth after our "demolishing" of the bog standard counties post world cup though.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
amase said:
ROFL ! ! !

What the fuck are you trying to say with your imbecile quoted remark? Are you saying they are a shit side and England should of beaten them or are you.......oh fuck it I can't be arsed with cock spangles today.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Lampard should be playing in the Conference not for England tbh :/

wtf is up with Rooney ?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Rooney is never going to cement a partnership with Crouch.

1) hes shit in the air
2)hes balls in the air

Drop lampard move rooney in behind the strikers play Crouch and Andy Johnson

Gerard, Hargreaves, Cole in midfield and the usual defenders.

non of this 3-5-2 he showed his lack of experience and intelligence last night, you do not use a new formation against a half decent team. We are Englad teams should be changing the formations to play against us not the other way around.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
non of this 3-5-2 he showed his lack of experience and intelligence last night, you do not use a new formation against a half decent team. We are Englad teams should be changing the formations to play against us not the other way around.

And that formation has proved to be shite time and time again....And he decides to use it. Pure Genius that is.

Can't help laughing at Robinsons error though. That will be there to haunt him for years...

:england:

Calaen

Was hardly an error on his behalf though. He was our best player last night.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Calaen said:
Was hardly an error on his behalf though. He was our best player last night.

It was though! He took his eyes off the ball!!

I agree he was the best player on the field last night....and yet he made two nasty errors which ended up in Croatia getting 2 goals

Calaen

lol no keeper in the world would be able to swing his foot then adapt to cover that bounce. The first goal was Terry's fault he lost his man and gave him a free header.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm sorry but he had all the time in the world to control that ball. He was under no pressure at all.

He took a wild swing at it with his foot and didnt keep his eye on the ball at all times like you are supposed to.

Calaen

He could have had my eyes on it aswell, he chose to kick it. T

he only way it would have been avoided would have been if he had of tried to control it. Fact is the ball bobbled and it would have caused him trouble anyway.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
You could always try looking to Scotland for some ideas on formations.

We started with a 5-4-1 yesterday, and when that wasnt enough changed to the rather unorthodox 10 for the second half.

Yet still got outclassed and outplayed. Ah well, 9 points in 4 games is far better than expected.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I watched it in disbelief.

Putting Parker in Midfield as an attacking midfielder with lampard. They ended up both looking lost.

We dropped beckham because he isn't pacey enough and replaced him with that right wing flier Gary Neville. Nice work Steveo

Our only pacey player in the line up was out played Milan Rapaic - 33 yrs old and playing in Belgium (what the fuck is that about?)

Rio Ferdinand = Total Liability

Formation was wrong, Selection was wrong (albeit hindered by injury) and the passion was sadly lacking or entirely misdirected (Cole & Ferdinand)

Petric looked like a handful all night and they had some lovely attacking lines taken by support players whereas we decided to play it laterally too often and lacked any real pace right throughout the team.

If we're going to stick with Crouch as a leader of the line then he needs a) Two Excellent Crossers of the ball to feed him and b) to learn how not to give stupid free kicks away every 5 minutes.

What fucked us last night was the lack of pace. Everything else was compounded by a lack of pace. Our best moments came from route one football and that's a pretty damning indictment of "The Most Exciting League in the World" tm and English football in general. FS the under21's put in more passion and more effort than the seniors did this week.

Yet again the suits who run the FA like the suits who run the RFU showed themselves to be the total pen pushing fucktards that they are. Missing out on O'Neil was a bad mistake imo. I bet Villa fans have never been happier to see Mclaren as Manager.

M

Calaen

Mclaren got given the job because he is a nodding dog. He talks absolute tosh, John Terry has been poor for 2 games now, Lampard about 8.

It is not acceptable, he played Parker who has been outstanding as a holding player for newcastle out of position. In his first interview he said he wouldnt be placing square pegs in round holes, hes a blatant cock.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
McLaren got the job because the media wanted an english manager, and as the only english manager to have won a trophy, he is unfortunately the best qualified man for the job.

I hardly even noticed Parker playing, same with Downing on sat, anonymous performances, and someone should forcibly stop Lampard from shooting, preferably by dropping him completely.

Personally I have no problems with the 3-5-2 formation, we have some pretty good centre backs, and IMO Cole is a better wing-back than a left back, however we were missing decent midfield players, and Crouch and Rooney don't seem to play well at all, put defoe or johnson in!

As for the second goal, you can blame Robinson for not taking his time and stopping the ball, but you can see the ball bobble so you can't blame him for taking his eyes off the ball, however why we kept on playing the ball backwards is beyond me. Several times we'd just play it back to the keeper, in the 1st half I can remember a pass back to Robinson from inside the Croatian half FFS.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Proud england fans,ha?when did you did something special in last few cups?62???Thats why you are losing,coz your damn proud and I really cant understand why...No1 here sad anything about croatia team,and they played PERFECT!!!

so whine whine whineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JingleBells

FH is my second home
um 62? That would have been Brazil winning in Chile, try '66 ;)

As for praising Croatia, I think you'll find most of us are English, and on paper at least, we should not have lost 2-0.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe -just goes to show that even if you are on the winning side of the fence, you can still be a total knobjockey too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom