Enemy day.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not spending valentines.

Nope, i find it, for my own reasons, to not be a day of celebrating friends you should remember each and every day.

Instead, i'm taking that one special day of the year and celebrating "Enemy Day!"(since it's called friend day in finland...valentines is a bit harsh on the translation...)

Enemy day is a day where for one day a year, you forgive your enemies and goout drinking with them, text them in a nice manner and all in all, keep your enemies closer for one day.

For, friends shouldbe remembered every day, but our enemy deserves one day too.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Enemy day is a day where for one day a year, you forgive your enemies and goout drinking with them, text them in a nice manner and all in all, keep your enemies closer for one day.

Bah :( why couldn't enemy day be the day where you are allowed to fight all the enemies you can from midnight to midnight.
That way most people will be too battered and tired to fight all year :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's vengeance day!

Don't tell me you don't spend it....

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
That's vengeance day!

Don't tell me you don't spend it....

i spend 95% of my time dodging work :p must have missed when they announced vengeance day. But give me the date so i can prepare ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ha if i had to take all the people i cant stand out for dinner i'd be broke and in debt.

tell me more about this vengance day of your though.... im sold!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
there should be a day where the worst criminals in britain are released into a massive yard.

then people can run in with weapons that are supplied and they all get butcherd.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Smashing idea. <goes off to make an enemy, so he can celebrate enemy day>

In all seriousness, thank you for wording my thoughts on valentine's day so accurate and to the point. I also quite like your alternative for it, since I'm not a symbol-person and your alternative is far more than just a symbol. Shame I cannot rep you twice for the same post :(.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
HAPPY ENEMY DAY EVERYONE!!

Go out, hug a cop(if you hate 'em), send a bad bad criminal nam a letter saying how cool he is, drink, be merry and see that forone day everyone can just...get along!

Wohooo!

*goes out to listen to crazy frog, numa numa, hug a bastard at work and ofcourse drink to make new enemies to hate tomorrow*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
yeah yeah.. happy enemy day etc etc.
When is vengeance day? :flame:

13th of October, which this year happens to fall on Friday the 13th as well. Special special special! :D

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have my own version of enemy day i use, from midnight-6am every day. i track my enemies down and bring down my mighty 2h sword in the name or arthur FOR EXCCAAAALLLLIIIBBBBAAHHH then i run home;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
13th of October, which this year happens to fall on Friday the 13th as well. Special special special! :D

Plenty of time to get ready.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
And shed those excess pounds so you can fit into that hawt dress!

There are no excess pounds on this body :) You can never hone your skills enough though

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Can I get my weight-watchers book back then? :p

Ahh the weight of your body does not decide your level of fitness young Tassle-chan. Loosing weight is for fat chicks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Loosing weight is for fat chicks.

You didn't just...ah man...

*sigh*

Why would you say such a thing? Even as a joke. Man...now i have no option but to call you a bit sexist and very rude.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
You didn't just...ah man...

*sigh*

Why would you say such a thing? Even as a joke. Man...now i have no option but to call you a bit sexist and very rude.

Thats ok, as long as you are not lying :p
I don't considder that joke bad at all. Guess our lines are just drawn different places.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
Thats ok, as long as you are not lying :p
I don't considder that joke bad at all. Guess our lines are just drawn different places.

The thing is, it wasn't an obvious joke. Smiley, something...but that sounded serious. Ofcourse i took it with a pinch of salt, but...had to comment.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
The thing is, it wasn't an obvious joke. Smiley, something...but that sounded serious. Ofcourse i took it with a pinch of salt, but...had to comment.

yeah, ok. Realize there is no smiley at all :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
BJ...serious.... ever? :p

Was actually about to use that as an argument. But then i realized... omg i have actually made serious posts on the forum :p few and far between, but there :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom