Endorphin rush!

Tilda

Any Wednesday match tbh.
Can't beat 34,000 people in blue and white yelling "GO THE WEDNESDAY"
Its funny, we get demoted, yet still get bigger turnouts than the playoffs :p

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Standing on a mountaintop is the best rush for me. Otherwise working out is a good everyday rush (when you keep it up that is). Looking through the results from the latest exam you took and seeing you passed is also a great rush (since im usually not certain).

Sitting behind the computer rarely gives any rush, most often just boredom/frustration, so i wonder why i do it :/

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
Best natural rushes ive had.

First time I went to wembley. 1996, St helens vs Bradford Bulls. As you walk up the steps and into the stadium, the view inside was just unreal. Seeing a mass of red & white shirts,all chanting and singing, was a rush i will never forget.

Ditto the above - going to Wembley for the first time in 1993 as a neutral supporter to watch Wigan v Widnes. The utterly unrealistic hope of thinking someone might stop the Pie Eaters in their tracks.
The 1992 World Cup Final at Wembley GB v Australia in front of a record crowd of 73,631 and we really thought we could do it, only to go down to that Steve Renouf try with only 12 minutes to go.

Then 1994 and 1995 thinking Leeds might just do it but knowing at the bottom of my heart that we just weren't good enough to beat Wigan and knowing Alan Tait just wasn't fast enough to catch Martin Offiah.
Then finally seeing Leeds win it in 1999 with me and Pete Smith, the Yorkshire Evening Post reporter going absolutely mental in the Press Box - that being the last Challenge Cup final at Wembley before the bastards knocked it down and ruined Wembley Way with the destruction of the Twin Towers.

So many adrenalin rushes watching Rugby League over the years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom