Endorphin rush!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
anyone else love these fuckers? You get them after you exercise alot rigorously, i always have them after training, and i LOBE it, but i get hyper and shit.

whats your favourit natural rush?

oh and +1 on orgasms, i know tahts gunna be somewhere in here. probably first reply.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
orgasms are better after exercise

tris-

i hear ya man.

one time i cryed cos it was good.

true story.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
you cried? BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

was it like bawling your eyes out or a sentimental tear to the lord of fwap?

tris-

its like when a tear comes to your eyes because you are in awe. or extremely happy.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Getting weight gains in the gym :p

what you mean? like going up in strength or actually just weighing more?

i've quit lifting for a while, but i may actually start up again very soon.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I find music gives me a rush :)

Makes me want to get up and do things instead of sitting here doing nothing ^^

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
I find music gives me a rush :)

Makes me want to get up and do things instead of sitting here doing nothing ^^

yeh depends on the music tho, some music makes me really content and chilled, some makes me want to revolt and change everything man like just walk up to big blair and get him to sort his act out, actually PERSONALLY question bush and grill him and let everyone KNOW we are fucking iraq up and stuff, and then like sort out the mess we have created in Africa etc and actually make a change. I have high dreams for a single person :(.

also i love the feeling of waking up and lieing there for 10 minutes and just smiling. But aslong as there is only good things to think about.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
what you mean? like going up in strength or actually just weighing more?

i've quit lifting for a while, but i may actually start up again very soon.

Both :)

Started properly lifting 5 weeks ago, bench has gone up from 50 to 62.5kg now (last set) amongst other stuff.

I just love lifting though, getting to failure on that last rep and putting the bar down, total head rush :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i get happy rushes when i pwn people over the phone that owe us money (note i am not a debt collecter, just shitty little travel companies that think they can fuck me around)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Both :)

Started properly lifting 5 weeks ago, bench has gone up from 50 to 62.5kg now (last set) amongst other stuff.

I just love lifting though, getting to failure on that last rep and putting the bar down, total head rush :p

haha ok. id ask about your routine but i fear it will not meet my expectations :( - dont train to failure tho, maybe once every 2 months, but not on a regular basis, training to failure regularly trains your CNS (central nervous system) to "give up" as it. Its good to do once in a blue moon as a change in your routine which can help you get over a platue.

My 1rep max is 72kgs on bench :D but i dont lift anymore.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
haha ok. id ask about your routine but i fear it will not meet my expectations :( - dont train to failure tho, maybe once every 2 months, but not on a regular basis, training to failure regularly trains your CNS (central nervous system) to "give up" as it. Its good to do once in a blue moon as a change in your routine which can help you get over a platue.

My 1rep max is 72kgs on bench :D but i dont lift anymore.

Well i use failure in a more loose sense of the word. Just to the point where you get to that last rep or so and your really struggling but it's going. Handy when you've got a spot just in case :p

Not sure what my 1RM is, lifting 55/57/60/62 at 8 reps each on the bench.

You're not one of these guys who'll do a billion sets that hit each muscle from a million angles i hope? ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Well i use failure in a more loose sense of the word. Just to the point where you get to that last rep or so and your really struggling but it's going. Handy when you've got a spot just in case :p

Not sure what my 1RM is, lifting 55/57/60/62 at 8 reps each on the bench.

You're not one of these guys who'll do a billion sets that hit each muscle from a million angles i hope? ;)

yeh man, curls, preacher curls, hammer curl, reverse hammer curl (just turn the dumbell upside down, this really gets a peak in the bicep), smaching curls, just curl and shout SMASHER!. I refuse to anything lower than 40 reps per set, and 20 sets, so that im in the 800 reps area.

lol no im strictly a compound movement guy, no more than 5 sets on any exercise, and usually low rep high weight range.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Love adrenalin, nothing better than a drug your own body produces, that can slowdown the speed of time (or so it feels anyway)...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
fight what?

in muay thai. Im also starting brazilian jiu jitsu, and roman greco wrestling this summer hopefully. I also do boxing on the side at the moment (usually once a week).

I plan to fight muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu and probably MMA.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
when i see someone smiling and content. that always makes me feel pretty cool :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rollercoasters.

exercise is great for it and orgasms too are always good and music that makes your blood pump, i love the feeling its awsome tbh should make a synthetic version and give it to people with depression.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
rollercoasters.

exercise is great for it and orgasms too are always good and music that makes your blood pump, i love the feeling its awsome tbh should make a synthetic version and give it to people with depression.

its called LSD and it kills :E

tris-

UndyingAngel said:
its called LSD and it kills :E

dont know if u were serious, so just incase i thought id say

get a fucking clue.

if not, then im sorry :drink:

Marc

FH is my second home
Best natural rushes ive had.

First time I went to wembley. 1996, St helens vs Bradford Bulls. As you walk up the steps and into the stadium, the view inside was just unreal. Seeing a mass of red & white shirts,all chanting and singing, was a rush i will never forget.

All the grand finals ive seen where St Helens have won. Watching the lads receive the trophy and the whole of old trafford singing St Helens songs. Im addicted to the feeling you get. Cant describe it but you dont want it to end.

Scoring length of the field try in front of nearly 10k people and them chanting your name after it. You just cant explain the feeling you get.

Landing a legal big hit on some gob shite when playing rugby, so they either have to go off, or takes them a few minutes to get back up followed by some verbal abuse. Now thats a rush.

Giving a best man speech for my mate where I had the audience (if you will) rolling around in laughter. Was buzzing and didnt want to stop, but I ran out of anecdotes.

I could imagine sky diving would be an imense natural rush, but im not a great lover of heights so wouldnt do it as would driving a formula 1 car around an F1

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Best natural rushes ive had.

First time I went to wembley. 1996, St helens vs Bradford Bulls. As you walk up the steps and into the stadium, the view inside was just unreal. Seeing a mass of red & white shirts,all chanting and singing, was a rush i will never forget.

All the grand finals ive seen where St Helens have won. Watching the lads receive the trophy and the whole of old trafford singing St Helens songs. Im addicted to the feeling you get. Cant describe it but you dont want it to end.

Scoring length of the field try in front of nearly 10k people and them chanting your name after it. You just cant explain the feeling you get.

Landing a legal big hit on some gob shite when playing rugby, so they either have to go off, or takes them a few minutes to get back up followed by some verbal abuse. Now thats a rush.

Giving a best man speech for my mate where I had the audience (if you will) rolling around in laughter. Was buzzing and didnt want to stop, but I ran out of anecdotes.

I could imagine sky diving would be an imense natural rush, but im not a great lover of heights so wouldnt do it as would driving a formula 1 car around an F1

yeh base jumping would be mad. Was thinking bout doing this in a few years, when im like 21 or something, because apparantly you need atleast a good year and a half just getting used to parachuting etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom