End of RR's?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
gratz on spoiling rvr you mean :)

What spoiling RvR.
The albs retake a relic wheter it be latenight or early morning.
Not like it's a crime,not nice but it all comes down to what a player can do and what a player can't do.
And the mids only attacked relic to get action they got action and relic is now back to their owner.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
What spoiling RvR.
The albs retake a relic wheter it be latenight or early morning.
Not like it's a crime,not nice but it all comes down to what a player can do and what a player can't do.
And the mids only attacked relic to get action they got action and relic is now back to their owner.

eehm.. is from 10 am to 11 am on a sunday .. too early for you guys .. ?

well guess it is.. lets just call it a AC relic retake then ../doh

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
eehm.. is from 10 am to 11 am on a sunday .. too early for you guys .. ?

well guess it is.. lets just call it a AC relic retake then ../doh

No actually Sarumman is right ( for once! :D ), the only difference is the hipocrisy of mids and the fact they took the keeps that originated the rr at 9am.

Tosen

Part of the furniture
This is so fucking funny ;D Crying again that we take back what is our own.

Bloody good job Horner! incredibly nice!

edit: Notice that this is the 2nd time people cry that we take back our OWN relic... last time was at nGed, 2200 CET in the evening we started taking it.. managed to do so late night though, after hours of fighting.

/rofl

- English -

Resident Freddy
nah i dont mind whattime you take relics but there is 5-6man grps at at 10 am ;O

im trying to solo! :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Thing about RR is that it involves the realms in gaining a piece of Pixel the other realms own.

Mids did they RR yes they took a keep in morning BUT they didn't go for Relic until later on in the day giving the defending Realm loads of time to gather and protect they failed and MIDS took Relic it was a Realm Raid most of Midgard were involved and Gratz yet again you succeded in taking Relic.

The Thing about Alb RR is it always same few people no involvement with they realm mates in trying to take back what was taken from them always the few Horner/CM peeps no involvement of the Rest of the Alb community so in essence they never let them become involved in what used to be a Realm action pity really as Relic Raids are so much Fun as Mids showed yesterday.

Albs may have numerical advantage but as we see it only the few that spoil it for they realm be it taking Keeps at shit o clock in morning or RR at stupid o clock never a REALM thing this is probably why albs Hug bridges or keeps so much as they have no idea what RvR is really like.If they were to try and retake a Relic as a Realm they would have no problem in doing so just that Alb have no idea how to really do it as they know Horner and friends will take it back when population is low.I pity Albs having a Realm Mates as selfish as that over the last few years they could of taken a leaf out of Gear and Mastades raids but it seems Albion is more divided in spirit of they realm than most Hibs/Mids are.

Soulja

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Sad truth of it is the Mids do this to stur up some action. But you get a few hours of it then the Albs go back into hiding or huggin the bridges. Like the other night when they were taking IRVR back. They zerged a keep lost then went into hiding. Then they came out 40 strong and zerged everything I dont understand the legic behind this???

C

Carss

This is so fucking funny ;D Crying again that we take back what is our own.

Bloody good job Horner! incredibly nice!

edit: Notice that this is the 2nd time people cry that we take back our OWN relic... last time was at nGed, 2200 CET in the evening we started taking it.. managed to do so late night though, after hours of fighting.

/rofl

STARTED at 2200 CET, finished when? like 5am? cant remember and dont care

difference between an alb raid and a mid is that an alb raid has somthing in common with a kraken raid, you discuss the best way to beat the pve mobs, on a mid raid you discuss how to beat the alb zerg

I dont know where all these albion kids cry about omg you ruined the game because you relic raid. People whined at CM for ruining action because they relic raid at 4am every morning, not primetime.

You should be annoyed that you dpnt get the chance to get a BG together to try take it back, hell its only one keep. Would have been good to defend, but all i see from you guys is LOLZ RELICZ BACKZ YU GOT OWNZ.... pretty fucking stupid arnt you.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Mids raiding on albs yesterday brought loads of fights and action, what did todays relictake accomplish? Noone cares about the relics or the damage, but a cluster with the pop of Dyvet needs action, and you dont get action by only venturing outside your own realm when there is noone to fight in the other realms.

To the people who congrats people on taking the relic this morning, how many people do you think had fun yesterday when mids took the alb relic, compared to this morning? Thats where the difference between those raids are.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Mids raiding on albs yesterday brought loads of fights and action, what did todays relictake accomplish? Noone cares about the relics or the damage, but a cluster with the pop of Dyvet needs action, and you dont get action by only venturing outside your own realm when there is noone to fight in the other realms.

To the people who congrats people on taking the relic this morning, how many people do you think had fun yesterday when mids took the alb relic, compared to this morning? Thats where the difference between those raids are.

I didnt say this morning raid was fun i didn't play so i wouldn't know all i said was that mids do it for action to take it if albs want to retake it late nights or early morning u know they will. its the albs playstyle when it comes to keep raiding . but still is a game

C

Carss

Horner saw there was enemys out yesterday, so he logged CM style and came back when he could PvE the frontiers easier :p

again i ask why do people like this play the game. useless bastards

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Horner saw there was enemys out yesterday, so he logged CM style and came back when he could PvE the frontiers easier :p

again i ask why do people like this play the game. useless bastards

but like u posted in other thread brite.
if u made the best group cluster has seen for a long time why on earth would the albs just release comeback to feed u rps ?:p

Castus

Can't get enough of FH

If its so much fun then they`ll happily go back and retake it primetime again and have lots more fun :) Horner has to justify to his daddy that its worth spending his franc giro on x2 accounts somehow.Obviously collecting undefended relics is it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Oooh, relic traffic?

Excellent.

About. Fucking. Time. Gratz to the various people who did it, regardless of who they did it to :D

I don't care when or how relic raids occur. So long as they occur.

Now Mids. Get on with it also. Enough of this lazy keep-the-status-quo lame ass game style.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oooh, relic traffic?

Excellent.

About. Fucking. Time. Gratz to the various people who did it, regardless of who they did it to :D

I don't care when or how relic raids occur. So long as they occur.

Now Mids. Get on with it also. Enough of this lazy keep-the-status-quo lame ass game style.

yaar go Roo, i may roll mid if some siege war starts up on there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom