End of an era

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Plus I still have painful memory of that 18hour stint to get some sidi drops only for it to be nerfed 2 days afterwards.

Yea i was on the same boat i paid like 50p for a galla chest for the NS and 2 days after i farmed enough roots for 3 with Ziz on my menta his chanter in galla in like 3h :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Yea i was on the same boat i paid like 50p for a galla chest for the NS and 2 days after i farmed enough roots for 3 with Ziz on my menta his chanter in galla in like 3h :p

Me and Aoln were running about 5 or so toons through Sidi, took about 6 hours to figure out how to do Bane haha. Managed to get 3 vest though and maxed out my plats on those alone.

This was just as the vests came out, so you had to do every boss in order to get to the back hah.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me and Aoln were running about 5 or so toons through Sidi, took about 6 hours to figure out how to do Bane haha. Managed to get 3 vest though and maxed out my plats on those alone.

This was just as the vests came out, so you had to do every boss in order to get to the back hah.

Yeah sucked ass hard!

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeah sucked ass hard!

You and Aoam bottled it and logged early, think we stayed up till 6am (from 8pm at night) to get past Bane where we logged and slept for like 3 hours to get back on it and finished up spawning Apoc at around 5ish in the evening lol.

Was insane.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah I remember logging off early, but had to go to work :/

But without my friar you would never have gotten anywhere! How did you get past Bane at the end btw?

Everz

FH is my second home
Worked out his spawn points and put a character at each spot. Had the cabby at the main one for when he came there. Key was to keep him in aggro lol, took a millenium to get done nevertheless!

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
This is the first time ive been on this website in bloody years. Still people play this game?!
Would my characters still exist? Havent played since the server was Prydwen and Excal.
Could I play them?

How does it work now? We all play with the Americans?
Is it worth playing? Population any good?!

Give me answers :)

Septina!! U STILL PLAY?! 10 years or something?! :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
people still play the game.
yes you can transfer your european toons from eu to us servers now.
We play on yank server but some of us doesn't want to play with the Americans.
Population is good yep between 2.5-3k at primetime me thinks.

Everz

FH is my second home
Cloudzzz :D

Game is still alive, I don't find it enjoyable anymore but you may well do. All EU chars can be xfered.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Cloudzzz :D

Game is still alive, I don't find it enjoyable anymore but you may well do. All EU chars can be xfered.

Ur ghey, u shud stay.

Bet after u come back from all ur trips u'll be like ; daaang lets play ma chantor!! And then boom incorrect PW and u'll go like; oh yeh FOOK

I dont believe u got bored of daoc, u just got bored cuz u didnt play with the right people at
the times u did come back. Tis like u told mE, most of yr mates quit allrdy.

Edit: holy shit since when did i geT repped? My pc normally doesnt show the green bubbles but i can see them now lol.

Everz

FH is my second home
Hence why I dont play? lol

If none of the people I enjoyed playing DAoC with still play, then why should I bother. And I fell out of love for that chanter once its RPs vanished :p.

Logi

Resident Freddy
Hence why I dont play? lol

If none of the people I enjoyed playing DAoC with still play, then why should I bother. And I fell out of love for that chanter once its RPs vanished :p.

make new fwends? :p like hmm

dvaerg!

or me.. :fluffle:

Genedril

Part of the furniture

dvaerg!

That's dangerous. He talks a lot on vent and any other way he get hold of you and likes to make people switch realms before heading back where we came from ;).

Everz

FH is my second home

dvaerg!

or me.. :fluffle:

Got to the point where I cba to make new friends :p.

Had AoP lot here, then Devastation/New Europe/Team USA on Killi and SCARY KIDS on ywain.. cba going through the hassle of getting another good set of people to run with. :p

Logi

Resident Freddy
Got to the point where I cba to make new friends :p.

Had AoP lot here, then Devastation/New Europe/Team USA on Killi and SCARY KIDS on ywain.. cba going through the hassle of getting another good set of people to run with. :p

mines pretty much a restaurant, u get in, order ur food(grp/setu) and BOOM HOLY BATMAN there it is, and they're insta nomnom good!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
That's dangerous. He talks a lot on vent and any other way he get hold of you and likes to make people switch realms before heading back where we came from ;).

I still blame Doc for not wanting to play hib.................!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
What counts when judging how much a daoc account is worth? realm rank? plats? items? characters at 50?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What counts when judging how much a daoc account is worth? realm rank? plats? items? characters at 50?

The stupidity of the American is a strong factor, i got offerred 60 dolla for all my chars on my 3 accounts, i then got a 2 week VN board ban for pming him back "Go fuck your mother you hillbilly" :p

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
The stupidity of the American is a strong factor, i got offerred 60 dolla for all my chars on my 3 accounts, i then got a 2 week VN board ban for pming him back "Go fuck your mother you hillbilly" :p

Nah you wont get banned for that, its part of there culture :sex:

BTW im bored as fuck :p

1 week of doing nothing, just checking forums and new game releases zzzzzzzzz

WoW= I hate it i hate it i hate it! Still got lvl 85 tho and full pvp gear but i still hate it!

RIFT= zzzzzzzzz Boring as fock

DAOC= Im still pissed off @ mythic :p and i cba to pay for 3 accounts again :S

AION= Nah fuck that game i hated it from the start already dunno why i bought it.

Warhammer Online= Mythic you fucked up this even more then DAOC!! pissers make daoc 2!!

Age of Conan= First 20 lvls are decent then WTH is this world shit \o/

And the others i dont mention are even more shit then WoW :p
--------------------------------------------
So i tried "singleplayer games again" omfg how braindead are all these new games and how easy \o/

Ahhhh can someone please release a decent game ffs :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea im in the exact same position atm, just pissing around on forums for hours in the evening and nothing worth playing, daoc is still the closest but like you said paying for 3 accounts is a pain in the ass, all i can say is roll on Tera and the new 3 way mmo from Secondstar interactive, as tbh the 3rd option The Hidden World doesnt look like my cup of tea.

Im more pissed off that im currently left with 2 weeks on subs in Rift and almost 2 months in WoW and i cba to play either :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
DAOC= Im still pissed off @ mythic :p and i cba to pay for 3 accounts again

Nothing is wrong with daoc at its current state...
And why pay for 3 accs when you can work out with 2 just?!

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Spec af bot is nice on hib and spec af/haste is impossible to play w/o on mid, on alb you can get away with 17% haste charges tho, but for me its mainly because i have shit-tons of good to go pvp characters across 2 accounts and 3rd account for buffing

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH

Druid bot + bard :p And need the others for Hero+ chanter + bot if i wanna farm :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom