End of an era

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
I found a flat today, in 2 weeks time I move out of the marital home (as long as my father can lend me enough cash for deposit and furniture...)
This is an altogether conflicted time..

Non acrimonious split which is nice, still friends, but it's going to be weird living on my on for the first time in my life at nearly 35....

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Really sorry to hear that. I went through a similar thing at a not dissimilar age. Good news that's amicable (one word of advice though, amicable can sometimes mean you don't cut the knot properly).

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Really sorry to hear that. I went through a similar thing at a not dissimilar age. Good news that's amicable (one word of advice though, amicable can sometimes mean you don't cut the knot properly).

nah, we're definitely going our separate ways, we've got to keep things together for our boy, but it's time to move on for both of of.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry to hear that old boy.

Can be scary. But can (and will) be great too if you're certain it's what you want.

It's probably way to early to even say this (well, definitely tbfh, but I've seen it happen too many times to be true) - don't make the mistake of falling for the first bird you come across.

Go out with your mates. Have a lot of fun. Give yourself plenty of time to develop new habits... :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
good luck dude! went through something similar a while back and lived like a zombie for over two years. don't do what I did!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ack sorry to hear that. Still, 35 and single myself, living on my own has alot of upsides too and I always try to remember than when I am having an off day.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
good luck dude! went through something similar a while back and lived like a zombie for over two years. don't do what I did!

Yeah, if you start swaffling things then you're in big trouble and need to take a step back and look at yourself.

;)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I miss living on my own. It was great.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I found a flat today, in 2 weeks time I move out of the marital home (as long as my father can lend me enough cash for deposit and furniture...)
This is an altogether conflicted time..

Non acrimonious split which is nice, still friends, but it's going to be weird living on my on for the first time in my life at nearly 35....

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Always look at the bright side: living alone in you oun place FUKIN ROX! :iagree:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shite mate, sorry to hear that..... it can be daunting but try to keep positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom