Enchanter template help

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I am Using this one and it works fine :)
LOKI Build Report
Two-Handed Configuration:
Build Utility: 621.7
Useable Utility: 617.7
TOA Utility: 454.0

Statistics
STR:0/75 CON:77/75 DEX:103/101
QUI:0/75 INT:103/101 PIE:0/75
CHA:0/75 EMP:0/75
Hits:284/288
Power:0/36
AF:20/50

Resistances
Body: 22
Cold: 22
Heat: 10
Energy: 17+5
Matter: 4
Spirit: 5
Crush: 25+5
Slash: 26
Thrust: 25

Skills
Light Magic: 10
Mana Magic: 6
Enchantments: 6

Focuses

Bonuses
Power Pool: 36
Buff Effectiveness: 6
Spell Duration: 6
Casting Speed: 11
Spell Range: 16
Spell Damage: 8
Resist Pierce: 10

Chest (GoV):
Imbue: 22.0
40 Hits
18 Intelligence
15 Dexterity
5 Dexterity Cap Increase
5 Intelligence Cap Increase
4 Spell Range
4 Spell Damage
Utility: 32.0
TOA Utility: 60.0

Arms:
Imbue: 37.0/32 (Quality: 100)
22 Constitution
16 Intelligence
9% Cold
9% Body
Utility: 61.3
TOA Utility: 0.0

Head:
Imbue: 37.0/32 (Quality: 100)
16 Dexterity
4 Light Magic
11% Thrust
5% Slash
Utility: 62.7

Legs (ml10 Legs):
Imbue: 16.5
12 Power Pool
21 Dexterity
14 AF
2 Spell Range
2 ALL magic skills
7 Intelligence Cap Increase
Utility: 24.0
TOA Utility: 62.0

Hands (Scalars):
Imbue: 20.0
15 Dexterity
15 Intelligence
40 Hits
5 Intelligence Cap Increase
5 Dexterity Cap Increase
3 Casting Speed
6 Power Pool
Utility: 30.0
TOA Utility: 47.0

Feet:
Imbue: 37.5/32 (Quality: 100)
22 Constitution
9% Body
7% Crush
9% Cold
Utility: 64.7

Two-Handed (Champ Staff ):
Imbue: 5.0
2 ALL magic skills
5 Power Pool
4 Casting Speed
4 Spell Damage
6 Dexterity Cap Increase
6 Intelligence Cap Increase
6 Power Cap Increase
Utility: 10.0
TOA Utility: 86.0

Neck (Serpentine choker):
Imbue: 30.0
24 Intelligence
8 Intelligence Cap Increase
8% Energy
8% Slash
2 Casting Speed
Utility: 48.0
TOA Utility: 26.0

Cloak (Flayed cetus skin):
Imbue: 26.5
8 Power Pool
2 ALL magic skills
7% Crush
7% Slash
7% Thrust
Utility: 52.0
TOA Utility: 16.0

Jewel (Erinys Charm):
Imbue: 32.0
15 Intelligence
15 Constitution
40 Hits
5% Crush
5% Spirit
5% Energy
5 Spell Range
5 Resist Pierce
Utility: 60.0
TOA Utility: 50.0

Belt (Jacinas Sash):
Imbue: 0.0
6 Buff Effectiveness
6 Spell Duration
5 Power Cap Increase
5 Power Pool
5 Spell Range
5 Resist Pierce
Utility: 0.0
TOA Utility: 94.0

Left Ring (Croc Ring):
Imbue: 25.0
4% Heat
4% Cold
4% Energy
4% Matter
4% Body
15 Intelligence
Utility: 50.0

Right Ring (Dex Ring darkspire):
Imbue: 27.5
18 Dexterity
44 Hits
6% Crush
6% Heat
6 Dexterity Cap Increase
6 AF
Utility: 47.0
TOA Utility: 18.0

Left Wrist (Bracer of Heavenly Bodies):
Imbue: 32.0
18 Constitution
80 Hits
7% Thrust
48 Hits Cap Increase
2 Casting Speed
Utility: 46.0
TOA Utility: 22.0

Right Wrist (CB DEX):
Imbue: 22.0
18 Dexterity
40 Hits
5 Dexterity Cap Increase
40 Hits Cap Increase
6% Slash
Utility: 34.0
TOA Utility: 20.0

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
power pool to low and that is one templates i made its ok 28% power will do okish i gues, but chanter template NEED 40%+ power pool and 45+ af

sorry to bump up a fairly old thread but few things made me go bojoing. there are no NEEDS or MUSTS except, as Mck, said, the basic stats. 40%+ power pool is not needed if you simply don't run out of mana. i have 30% ish power pool, if even that, and i basicly never run out of power even if the fight is a tad longer. don't know why really, i cast like a mofo. on the otherhand i'm quite high realm rank aswell. and even if i do, i still have mcl/sash/champstaff/pots etc to recover it. heck, i'm sure people could do ok even with lots smaller power pool. other thing that catches my eye is that somehow few people on the forums say that they can easily leave some resists low because they can position themselves so good. still, the same people say that it is a MUST to have 45+ AF in a template or so. doesn't seem to open for me why resists can be low but still you should have high AF for receiving damage, which shouldn't be needed if you can position so well...

ah well, maybe i'm just bored and too tired, but just made me wonder. there is no way to say what template is better than the other anyway, because tempates are made to serve the player who uses it, and no1 else. nn!

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
eSo said:
sorry to bump up a fairly old thread but few things made me go bojoing. there are no NEEDS or MUSTS except, as Mck, said, the basic stats. 40%+ power pool is not needed if you simply don't run out of mana. i have 30% ish power pool, if even that, and i basicly never run out of power even if the fight is a tad longer. don't know why really, i cast like a mofo. on the otherhand i'm quite high realm rank aswell. and even if i do, i still have mcl/sash/champstaff/pots etc to recover it. heck, i'm sure people could do ok even with lots smaller power pool. other thing that catches my eye is that somehow few people on the forums say that they can easily leave some resists low because they can position themselves so good. still, the same people say that it is a MUST to have 45+ AF in a template or so. doesn't seem to open for me why resists can be low but still you should have high AF for receiving damage, which shouldn't be needed if you can position so well...

ah well, maybe i'm just bored and too tired, but just made me wonder. there is no way to say what template is better than the other anyway, because tempates are made to serve the player who uses it, and no1 else. nn!

theres 2 different opinions on the matter or 3 even the 3rd being no1 cares;), but i think having high af is nice

hagman

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
theres 2 different opinions on the matter or 3 even the 3rd being no1 cares;), but i think having high af is nice

I dont give a fook about opinions, but i think what the poster above was trying to point out is that why you MUST have high AF but low resists are allowed? Clumsy logic you guys have there. According to tests you should focus on resists more that to AF anyway, defence wise.

Sure, the more AF the better, but the things you miss (such as resists or certain artifacts) when you MUST get that (as you say, ATLEAST 45+) AF in are more important.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
hagman said:
I dont give a fook about opinions, but i think what the poster above was trying to point out is that why you MUST have high AF but low resists are allowed? Clumsy logic you guys have there. According to tests you should focus on resists more that to AF anyway, defence wise.

Sure, the more AF the better, but the things you miss (such as resists or certain artifacts) when you MUST get that (as you say, ATLEAST 45+) AF in are more important.

someone needs some anger manage ment? having 22%+ on the needed caster resists is fine and 25% + for meele is fine, having all needed resists and capped con and hp, then having +af is another advantage:)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There's plenty of difference on preference, but also keep one thing in mind when you say high resists are needed. Every magic resist that does not belong to a cc spell will only work starting at 11%, so 0 or 10 is just the same, cause of passive piercing (at least it was like that when I did some dmg tests with ani)

Then there is also the factor of arti uses and stuff like that. Some tools are nice to have, some tools would in theory be good, but in the end you wouldn't use them often or gimp your temp too much for it.

Templating is about trade-offs and personal choice, as eSo said, so hagman is not venting anger Elkie =) He's right, cause your preference is high AF, but I don't think it's a must, difference of taste =)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:

It has still not been prooved to my satisfacton that af bonus from template has any affect on damamge.

Have you some test results you can point us doubters to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom