Enchanter nerf

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
How would this spec fair as regards to a PL specced chanter?

40 Mana (2nd best focus shield and pbaoe)
34 Ench (1st defensive proc and 2nd best dmg add)
12 Light (left overs)

How would that compare to the convential 50/20 spec?
Also would this spec be better for such things as focus pulling in Galla?

when i was rvr spec (40 mana, 37 light) i was able to pull in galla with BB only,
tried it with lvl 30 focus and took too long :mad: still the 40 mana, 34 enchant and 12 light that im testing atm aint much difference between the 30/31 mana, 44 enchant, only disadvantage is the heal proc but u can live with that. ur buffs is only 12 pts. less from the last buffs but that aint much to notice ;) ur dmg add is around 7 dps instead of 10, still u have a better focus + ur PB should be around 2-3X better so pet-pulls are faster tho with some downtime :m00: , using serenity3, raging power and mcl2 so dont notice too long downtime :D imo think this current spec is better than 30/31 mana, 44 enchantments but still, its ur choice ^^

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
In my experience the best thing about ench/mana spec is the fact that u can pull just about the same mobs than with full mana with just a bard, since u have spec buffs.
Usually when pet pulling we take a pbaoe as well so the actual focus damage is quite minimal. (Unless ofc its in Galla)

Also we use a 50 nurt buffbot for the pet, so the Ench buffs wouldnt be used.

I just wondered how effective the heal proc and dmg add were on the pet in terms of it keeping agro using the lvl 40/30 shield just as easy as it would with the lvl 50 shield.

The lvl 50 shield uses far to much mana really, and even with MR5 bot the DT is still pretty bad.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
I just wondered how effective the heal proc and dmg add were on the pet in terms of it keeping agro using the lvl 40/30 shield just as easy as it would with the lvl 50 shield.
Heal proc gives a very efficient advantage only when pulling a large number of mobs. If you pull 1-3 high level mobs it makes practically no difference, but 5-10 and it goes off pretty often.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
hopefully the random nubs will finally fuck off, maybe the exp grind will make them quit, we can only hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom