Empty Mind II +.... WARNING!

S

Strondor_New

Here's a friendly warning to all (yes even you my ugly / badly drawn Hibby and Middy friends!):

DO NOT BUY OR PLAN TO BUY EMPTY MIND ABOVE LEVEL ONE - IT IS MAJORLY BUGGED AND GOA / MYTHIC ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO FIX IT!

I found out the hard way when i ran out of things to spend ability points on and decided to splash out on Empty Mind I & II (fancied myself as a wannabe BAOD'er hehe ).

In theory EM is supposed to give you +10% magic resist / level (on a 30 min timer). Eg EMII should give you +20%. "Uber" i hear you all cry! WRONG! :mad:

I found and GOA have confirmed to me that in fact the 1st level gives you + 10% , but at level 2 u get a total of just + 12% and at 3rd you get total of + 13% (ie not the anticipated + 20 % or + 30% that you had paid 16 or 30 pts for !!!!)

GOA have apologised to me (some 2.5 weeks after my Right Now!) and given me a free RA respecc stone.

Here endeth the lesson :clap: :clap: :clap:

R

rg-zorena

HAHAHHHHHaa hopefully this is lies and if not rofl at goa/mythic

H

Hit ^_^

think Loads of ppl are goiing to spec that now to get a free Ra respec ^^

P

Pin

It's been known about for ages.

EMI give 11%
EMII gives 12%
EMIII gives 13% etc... Mythic can't add up.

Some VN threads somewhere.

I

Ialkarn

It's not a new
aloot of ras like that are really bugged

Ap II work like ap I

Tireless lvl II-V it's exactly like tireless I

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Ialkarn
It's not a new
aloot of ras like that are really bugged

Ap II work like ap I

Tireless lvl II-V it's exactly like tireless I

ap2 works fine :) i believe i ad serious dmg reduction when i active it :)

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by powahhh
ap2 works fine :) i believe i ad serious dmg reduction when i active it :)

No apII works like apI

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by Ialkarn
No apII works like apI

Nope, wrong, ap2 and 3 works exactly as they should, just that the delve info from shift-i is bugged.

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by rg-zorena
HAHAHHHHHaa hopefully this is lies and if not rofl at goa/mythic

why? sooo many of the RAs are bugged

try baod

isnt supposed to give the group the high resist rate, only the chanter.

maybe moa? 3% haste on meleee weapons, doesnt work at all

augmented stats? was fixed in 1.61 or 1.62, they now go over cap as inteded.. took long also.

think we can go on for a while here.
The RA system was added and then pretty much left untouched since then.

now give RvR patch for updates of such issues

<edit> forgot to mention group purge before fix, could be spammed (the way purge can now) if u, the one casting it, did not have effect, it didnt start the timer.. so basicly if the druid stayed on long distance of the fight he could spam group purge untill all cc's was taken in use.. like intial mezz, gp that.. then stun, gp again.. ae root, gp.. snare.. gp.. etc. only if the druid got a bad effect on him, the purge timer would kick in.. ofcourse this was fixed pretty fast since it was close to impossible beating a good hib group.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Strondor_New
when i ran out of things to spend ability points on
Thats really not a problem I ever expect to have :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Subbiz
why? sooo many of the RAs are bugged

try baod

isnt supposed to give the group the high resist rate, only the chanter.

maybe moa? 3% haste on meleee weapons, doesnt work at all

augmented stats? was fixed in 1.61 or 1.62, they now go over cap as inteded.. took long also.

think we can go on for a while here.
The RA system was added and then pretty much left untouched since then.

now give RvR patch for updates of such issues

<edit> forgot to mention group purge before fix, could be spammed (the way purge can now) if u, the one casting it, did not have effect, it didnt start the timer.. so basicly if the druid stayed on long distance of the fight he could spam group purge untill all cc's was taken in use.. like intial mezz, gp that.. then stun, gp again.. ae root, gp.. snare.. gp.. etc. only if the druid got a bad effect on him, the purge timer would kick in.. ofcourse this was fixed pretty fast since it was close to impossible beating a good hib group.

BAOD is meant to be grp resist boost fyi, thats been backed up by mythic on many occasions, jsut some whiners always say its chanter only as it was a miss print on their website

E

exe

Originally posted by ab_fluid
BAOD is meant to be grp resist boost fyi, thats been backed up by mythic on many occasions, jsut some whiners always say its chanter only as it was a miss print on their website
20.07.2003 http://www.camelotherald.com/realmabilities/enchanter.html: Brilliant Aura of Deflection Active 30 min. 14 0 0 0 0 N/A N/A Your character receives a 30 second boost to all magical resistances. /ponder...

D

Danya

Re: Re: Empty Mind II +.... WARNING!

Originally posted by Draylor
Thats really not a problem I ever expect to have :)
Tanks get too many good RAs :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom