Empty Account?

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Remember also that each seperate account on EU hat to have a different email address, So you would have to have the email adresses for the other accounts

really ?

I remember that i had my all accounts to the same email.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
really ?

You had to register them to an email which was not used already, but after it was registered, you could change the email to one that was already in use, so once that was done, you could have all your daoc accounts set to a single e-mail, but initially they had to be set up to different e-mails

Punishment

Resident Freddy
really ?

After you moved them to ywain yes and if they were originally us accounts yes not for eu accounts until ywain though

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
After you moved them to ywain yes and if they were originally us accounts yes not for eu accounts until ywain though

I will repeat; on EU, you could also have all your accounts on the same e-mail, if you changed your e-mail after you made the accounts

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
IF did you get all your chars back? I'm having the same problem with my account. None are there :( Did you call them and tell them?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
IF did you get all your chars back? I'm having the same problem with my account. None are there :( Did you call them and tell them?

I called them, but the thing is, my initial post here was wrong; I had lost no characters from my account, I merely was on the wrong account.

If your account does NOT end in "_eu" then you are not on the right account either.

and account ending in "_EUR" is a EU Warhammer account and ending without any EU, it is an US account.

I got all my accounts and characters back (well, except the infiltrator I purchased, as I have no account details on that, yeah yeah, bring the hate for buying an account, I had my reasons)

I am currently working on farming the things I need and gathering money so I can get some characters templated out, and boy, it is so much easier than I used to be in the old days, I think the difficulty of Templating out is more right now, still giong to take me a week or so more, most likely, unless I get some lucky rolls on a raid, and then I will get to have some fun with my SB (for solo/duo) and healer (for team fights)

And then when I got some templated out, i can template out the last ones in a more slowly scale on the side of doing RvR, using BPs to get the MLs, Artifacts and Money I need to get them templated out as well, really sweet deal tbh.

I did call them, over two times, and got an account back each time I called, took almost no time to get my primary account back, and the girl (Britney) I talked with was very helpful and did a damn lot of work trying to find my secondary account for me, so I could get it reactivated, but to no avail, but that was my own fault (I forgot my secondary account was registered in my mothers name).

You got to be aware through, your ACCOUNT name now is your old Game-login in, your old Subscription username and password is just useless information now.

Your new acccount name is going to be your old game login with "_EU" added in the end, so if your game login was Haggus, it will now be "Haggus_EU"

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
are the servers still busy? i'd almost consider a renewal myself if they were, had a shaman called Denthor (or something), think I might have been in JPF with you iceforge.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
are the servers still busy? i'd almost consider a renewal myself if they were, had a shaman called Denthor (or something), think I might have been in JPF with you iceforge.

DENTHOR!

Oh yes, I remembered you by name before you said you might have been in JPF, my man :D

And oh yes, the servers are amazingly busy, raids and rvr all the time, no matter what time of day I log in, mostly during the real late hours through for raids monday-friday, but you can still get people for it if you got a good guild/alliance.

Last i did a who, there was over 800 midgaards on the server; The Camelot Herald is bugged and continues to show the same number of people online all the time, but there are actually usually more people online than the herald shows, so thats a postivie.

All servers are now merged into a single cluster of servers, so all players share the same area (only housing is divided, as far as I can tell so far), and you can play all sides on all 10 servers of the cluster (meaning you can have 100 mid chars, 100 alb chars and 100 hib chars, if you wanted)

My nickname ingame is now Icedforge for my SM (Someone else had taken Iceforge, so had to do a name-change), but if you renew, Denthor, give a shout to anyone in "The Scarlet Knights" (and if anyone of them is named Ice"something" or Piron, then it is most likely me), will put in a good word for you.

Renewing is a bit of a struggle unless you got all your account details, and you got to log into the archived Prydwen and transfer your characters, which disbands them from any guild they are in, but I like the attitude of most the players who are left in the game, seems like the community was in the good old days; Dont know yet how the stealther scene is, if it is still a lot of solo'ing and 1on1s, or if it has degraded back to mostly stealth-zergs, but if thats the case, I'll just focus on my non-stealth char's

EDIT: PM me if you renew or need any help with renewing, or just reply here :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
all servers are kinda overcrowed. So be ready to die by 12312343 enemies, and farm also the item that you wanna get with many guyz behind, infront of you.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Iceforge!

Im also considering popping in once again for a spin or two. I have made access to my 2 old accounts and just need to reactive. Though im debating with myself wether it would be worth to entirely resub 1-2 accounts for at least 1 month. Im simply not sure if I want to keep on playing or just want to peek in. As I understand it you got a 10 day free offer? Where and how did you get this? Its excactly something like that I was hoping for when I first began to dl the client.

So I decided to un-retire once agian, after over 4 years without DAoC in my life, I felt a bit nostalgic, so I found their website and renewed, got a nice 10 free days offer that I didn't know about, so my account is active already and patched up, staying up way to late for this, but I am unemployeed at the moment anyway, so not a big issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom