Empty Account?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
So I decided to un-retire once agian, after over 4 years without DAoC in my life, I felt a bit nostalgic, so I found their website and renewed, got a nice 10 free days offer that I didn't know about, so my account is active already and patched up, staying up way to late for this, but I am unemployeed at the moment anyway, so not a big issue.

I found a thread here on Freddyshouse about how I should make it show archived servers and then I could just log in, and transfer my old characters, great, that was just what I wanted.

Then things got ugly..

My Account is completely void of characters.

Oh, well, I got a level 3 on Mordred for some mysterious reason, called "lillekoalf", which basicly translates from Danish to English as "Little cow faerie" which makes no sense.

My old level 50 kobold spiritmaster and level 50 norse healer on midgaard/prydwen is lost.

Anyone reckon I got even the slightest chance to get those back or some sort of compensation?

I filled an appeal ingame, but maybe someone here could advice me to a path which would yield a higher success-rate?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure I saw some other EUs say they had the same problem and I think they got it fixed.

I wouldn't count on it happening quickly though.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
dude call them or email them (Mythic / Ea).

they are helpfull. I am sure that they will find your chars if you give em some proper info.

Everz

FH is my second home
Could you have upped the wrong account?

If you've got a lvl 3 on mordred and it's an account not used in 4 years then it's a US one no?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
My god Iceforge :) thats a name from the past hehe

As mentioned from Everz... Sounds to me that you opened up one of your US accounts and not your actual Dyvet (prydwen) accounts.

Hope you get it fixed would be nice to chat to you again :)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Could you have upped the wrong account?

If you've got a lvl 3 on mordred and it's an account not used in 4 years then it's a US one no?

What Everz said.

I did the same misstake myself at first, opened the account I thought was my EU one(Just to discover I have made a account with exactly the same details on the US some years ago). So when I activated it, I only had many lowbee characters, and really did not understand why.

If it is a eu account it should have _EU behind the logginname.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
What Everz said.

I did the same misstake myself at first, opened the account I thought was my EU one(Just to discover I have made a account with exactly the same details on the US some years ago). So when I activated it, I only had many lowbee characters, and really did not understand why.

If it is a eu account it should have _EU behind the logginname.

Thats the most bloody useful information I have gotten today!

I will get to activating my EU accounts now then, as the one I activated did not have _eu behind the loginname

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
My god Iceforge :) thats a name from the past hehe

As mentioned from Everz... Sounds to me that you opened up one of your US accounts and not your actual Dyvet (prydwen) accounts.

Hope you get it fixed would be nice to chat to you again :)

Hehe, hey Amphrax!

Always remember you when I see your name here on the forum, must through admit it is so long time ago, that I am unsure of excatly how I know you from ingame, but I have a sense it is all the way back to "Dah Troll Patrol" or "Jordheims People's Front", some of my earlier guilds

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Thats the most bloody useful information I have gotten today!

I will get to activating my EU accounts now then, as the one I activated did not have _eu behind the loginname

Glad I could help, and see you inngame :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Glad I could help, and see you inngame :D

Might be a while, I just requested every "master" account that was registered to my old email send to me.

Only one of them had EUR in the end (should have been 3 or 4 of those actually), but the one I got did sound like my old login with "_EUR" added in the end of it.

Turns out that was my old Warhammer Online account, and had nothing to do with DAoC, so still missing out on my accounts, damn.

Got to wait until 10a.m. eastern time and put a little bit of money on my skype and call them up, I guess

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Might be a while, I just requested every "master" account that was registered to my old email send to me.

Only one of them had EUR in the end (should have been 3 or 4 of those actually), but the one I got did sound like my old login with "_EUR" added in the end of it.

Turns out that was my old Warhammer Online account, and had nothing to do with DAoC, so still missing out on my accounts, damn.

Got to wait until 10a.m. eastern time and put a little bit of money on my skype and call them up, I guess

You should not use _EUR, but _EU :p Try again mate =)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
You should not use _EUR, but _EU :p Try again mate =)

As I said, I requested the logins of ALL accounts belonging to that email and got 3, even through I had 3 EU accounts, and 2 of them was apperently US accounts I have made in the past and the last was my old EU-warhammer account.

Seeing how they dont have more accounts registered to my email, this might become quite bothersome to get fixed :s

EDIT: And even more bothersome, I am the type to save EVERYTHING just for safety reasons, but seems my webhost has cleaned out all email which is older than 3 years of my online copy storage of my emails (I dont whipe the server clean when i get them, I just download copies), meaning that even through I never deleted my old GOA emails, they are gone from the server anyway

Chosen

Resident Freddy
As I said, I requested the logins of ALL accounts belonging to that email and got 3, even through I had 3 EU accounts, and 2 of them was apperently US accounts I have made in the past and the last was my old EU-warhammer account.

Seeing how they dont have more accounts registered to my email, this might become quite bothersome to get fixed :s

Ah, yeah. That is because when most of the accounts got transfered from GOA to EA games, the e-mail got reset. That means no mail is bound to your account at this time. What I did there, was just calling EA using skype, and got them all back in like 3 minutes.

edit: Sending mails might also work, but takes a little longer time.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, yeah. That is because when most of the accounts got transfered from GOA to EA games, the e-mail got reset. That means no mail is bound to your account at this time. What I did there, was just calling EA using skype, and got them all back in like 3 minutes.

And you are just the type who keeps up bringing the freaking good news, my man!

Lovely!

Hmm, will see if I can find a date for when the EU to US transfer happened, if it was within the last 3 years, I should have the emails about them being reset still in storage, brb, going to find that date, got a feeling it was in 2008 so hurrah!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
And you are just the type who keeps up bringing the freaking good news, my man!

Lovely!

Hmm, will see if I can find a date for when the EU to US transfer happened, if it was within the last 3 years, I should have the emails about them being reset still in storage, brb, going to find that date, got a feeling it was in 2008 so hurrah!

EU to US transfered happened april this year :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
gl to ya dude.

hope to get your acc's back. :clap:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Damn, I rarely say many nice things about EA, but they are very lovely during customer help over the phone.

Already got my main account back and the representative I'm talking with it doing quite a bit of work attempting to find my old secondary account as well for me, even through I dont recall username and anything useable (I had the character names, but didnt seem to show in her searches due to Prydwen being Archieved)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Btw, once I get to xfer, is there any server that the majority of EU users choose to migrate to of the many Ywain servers?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Btw, once I get to xfer, is there any server that the majority of EU users choose to migrate to of the many Ywain servers?

Most go to ywain1 I suppose. But don't do that, you will having troubles finding good house plots free then =)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea i was like the 3rd owner of my 2 eu accounts and i pretty much told em over the phone '' Look guys nobody else is gonna come looking for these accounts , so if you want my 30e a month just work with me here'' and i got em :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Most go to ywain1 I suppose. But don't do that, you will having troubles finding good house plots free then =)

hmm yes but believe me that is a bit %$& to have to click name-ywain1 as the most people are in y1.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
well, I was too impatient to wait for answers here, as I wanted to get to xfer'ing and start playing, so ended up on ywain5 and ywain10 (boring story as to why 2 different servers)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
me too i have 2 of my 4 accounts in ywain6 and 7 cause i thought that there will be a difference in lags (overcrowed ywain1 etc).

But i was wrong.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Found it easier being on same server as guild house,no big deal though tbh

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, another victory!

Got my 2nd account activated today as well!

I did not get it during my initial phone call to EA, but only got my "main account" which had my healer and SM, who I had used to PL tons of toons on my 2nd account.

Talked roommate into re-subbing too, used to play with him all the time in college.

He wanted to play SB team, told him I couldn't and said why... he pulls out an old notebook of mine, which somehow ended in his position and he had held onto and had on his shelf for a long long time, and there was my account information, voila, 2nd account activated again.

New n Proud member of The Scarlet Knights

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Ah, another victory!

Got my 2nd account activated today as well!

I did not get it during my initial phone call to EA, but only got my "main account" which had my healer and SM, who I had used to PL tons of toons on my 2nd account.

Talked roommate into re-subbing too, used to play with him all the time in college.

He wanted to play SB team, told him I couldn't and said why... he pulls out an old notebook of mine, which somehow ended in his position and he had held onto and had on his shelf for a long long time, and there was my account information, voila, 2nd account activated again.

New n Proud member of The Scarlet Knights
congratulations m8 , enjoy the game once more ! cya you out there :flame:

Everz

FH is my second home
lol @ that sig. must have said that bout 4 odd years back now.

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Remember also that each seperate account on EU hat to have a different email address, So you would have to have the email adresses for the other accounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom