Empire - The Armies

Discussion in 'Order Careers' started by Ogrelin Blodig, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Ogrelin Blodig

Ogrelin Blodig One of Freddy's beloved

2. Ogrelin Blodig

Ogrelin Blodig One of Freddy's beloved

I think I like the Warrior Priest most.

3. Basic_X

Basic_X Fledgling Freddie

Seems like no one likes the Empire :p

i want to test the Witch-hunter looking thing (ya know, the van helsing dude) :england:

4. Aesgir

Aesgir Loyal Freddie

Oh i'll probably be giving the Empire a go, but the Knights of the Sun look a bit too over done to draw me away from my stunties :ninja: I agree the Witch Hunter looks appealing as a light fighter type, worth a go :)

5. Dreamor

Dreamor Can't get enough of FH

If I got into the Beta, the first character to try would be a Warrior Priest, I think they just look awesome. You know that in a fight he would be stood right at the front saying a prayer before the slaughter ;)

6. Dakkath

Dakkath Can't get enough of FH

Must admit, the knights don't do it for me either...

Not 100% what class I'll play as I tend to go for under-populated options and teh two I'm most interested in will probably be the 2 most played empire classes :/

*IF* I manage to find my way into beta, I imagine that the first one I'd create would be a witchhunter as well

7. SkarIronfist

SkarIronfist Fledgling Freddie

At the moment an orc tank/witch hunter (Reminds me of Jon Shannow)/anything that mutates/chaos chosen/destruction healer. Not sure about the dwarfs, but the 2 handed dwarf tank looks cool.

I think that pretty much covers the time up till the 1st addon pack.

8. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

i'l play anything that can shapeshift :) if there isn't any i'l play AoC ;)

9. Hawkwind

Hawkwind FH is my second home FH Subscriber

Warrior Priest / Choas Chosen would be either. Still interested to see what dark elve chars are like.

/agree with others here, Empire knights looks to hib and gay to me ;)

10. Jupiter

Jupiter Fledgling Freddie

givf warrior priest

11. Beovulf

Beovulf Fledgling Freddie

Ah i dont know, i quite like the look of the Empire Knights. Yeah they may look a bit 'fluffy' but they're going to be the only class that will be able to stand toe-to-toe with Chaos Chosen. Also, by the sounds of things, AoE abilities to boost the fighting prowess of your friends:

'You will issue commands to your allies and those who stay close and heed your words will receive invaluable benefits on the battlefield.'

I may get flamed for it, but similar to the paladin class in DAoC/WoW. I know WAR doesnt conform to such templates, but this is an initial image im getting. Have to wait for beta (open it seems).

EDIT: Get cool polearms too (uber damage!) http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/media/images/careers/KOBS_10.jpg

12. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

I am going to play the Witch Hunter unless something kickass gets revealed on the final Elf classes.

I normally choose the "evil/bad" side, however i got sick to death (pardon the pun) of being The Horde on WoW. Actually enjoy seeing nice surroundings as opposed to burning towns etc.

The Knight of the Blazing Sun looks quite cool but i wanna be melee dps

13. Tierce_

Tierce_ Fledgling Freddie

Deffinatley a witch hunter. When I was a lot younger I had some witch hunter models. Loved the whole idea behind them.

14. Oskorei

Oskorei Fledgling Freddie

Problem with the empire tanks is they always manage to look like some dressed-up college student.

15. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

If only they were college girls in pleated skirts...

16. Dorin

Dorin Fledgling Freddie

Bright Wizard forever!:england:

17. Demon2k3

Demon2k3 One of Freddy's beloved

Wow! alot of old faces from my daoc period here, how have you been.

Anyway let's get ontopic, either the knight or warrior priest for me, playing a paladin in daoc, reldar silverheart if you remember him.
    I think i can get quite good with the playstyle of the knight.

Just my 2 cents :).

18. Oskorei

How lovely, I'll be seeing you on the battlefield then. :D

19. Maasu

Maasu Fledgling Freddie

I'm a little bit dissapointed in the empire classes, the only one that really appeals to me is the Warrior Priest, but i get feeling their going to be similar to Pallys in Wow, of which i spent 2 years playing one - so not gonna go down that route again.

I've not much to go off though, so lets hope i'm totally wrong.

20. Oskorei

Try Witch Hunter, imo most appealing class on Order.

21. Mcflury

Mcflury Fledgling Freddie

I will go for the noble Shadow Warrior!
    Players from daoc (europe servers) might remember Blackdagger, the fun-to-group-with (and easy to kill most of the time) infiltrator :)
    Anyways, as was the case then will be the case once again: I'll see you on the fields of eternal glory... be it at my side or at the other end of my arrows ;)

22. Platin

Platin Fledgling Freddie

The Knights will motherfuckingpwn, u know it, i know it! Im gonna make a big badass knight and tank like hell, tanking is what it's about!

23. Kev

Kev One of Freddy's beloved

a knight for me all the way \\o

looking forward to being able to tank entire zones.

24. DaanLand

DaanLand Fledgling Freddie

warrior priest looks like most fun, next to elf lion guard, but where teh undead?! :)

25. DaanLand

DaanLand Fledgling Freddie

with pert nipples poking thru the chain mail.....:iagree: