Empire - The Armies

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like no one likes the Empire :p

i want to test the Witch-hunter looking thing (ya know, the van helsing dude) :england:

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Oh i'll probably be giving the Empire a go, but the Knights of the Sun look a bit too over done to draw me away from my stunties :ninja: I agree the Witch Hunter looks appealing as a light fighter type, worth a go :)

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
If I got into the Beta, the first character to try would be a Warrior Priest, I think they just look awesome. You know that in a fight he would be stood right at the front saying a prayer before the slaughter ;)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Must admit, the knights don't do it for me either...

Not 100% what class I'll play as I tend to go for under-populated options and teh two I'm most interested in will probably be the 2 most played empire classes :/

*IF* I manage to find my way into beta, I imagine that the first one I'd create would be a witchhunter as well

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment an orc tank/witch hunter (Reminds me of Jon Shannow)/anything that mutates/chaos chosen/destruction healer. Not sure about the dwarfs, but the 2 handed dwarf tank looks cool.

I think that pretty much covers the time up till the 1st addon pack.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i'l play anything that can shapeshift :) if there isn't any i'l play AoC ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Warrior Priest / Choas Chosen would be either. Still interested to see what dark elve chars are like.

/agree with others here, Empire knights looks to hib and gay to me ;)

Beovulf

Fledgling Freddie
Ah i dont know, i quite like the look of the Empire Knights. Yeah they may look a bit 'fluffy' but they're going to be the only class that will be able to stand toe-to-toe with Chaos Chosen. Also, by the sounds of things, AoE abilities to boost the fighting prowess of your friends:

'You will issue commands to your allies and those who stay close and heed your words will receive invaluable benefits on the battlefield.'

I may get flamed for it, but similar to the paladin class in DAoC/WoW. I know WAR doesnt conform to such templates, but this is an initial image im getting. Have to wait for beta (open it seems).

EDIT: Get cool polearms too (uber damage!) http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/us/media/images/careers/KOBS_10.jpg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I am going to play the Witch Hunter unless something kickass gets revealed on the final Elf classes.

I normally choose the "evil/bad" side, however i got sick to death (pardon the pun) of being The Horde on WoW. Actually enjoy seeing nice surroundings as opposed to burning towns etc.

The Knight of the Blazing Sun looks quite cool but i wanna be melee dps

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Deffinatley a witch hunter. When I was a lot younger I had some witch hunter models. Loved the whole idea behind them.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with the empire tanks is they always manage to look like some dressed-up college student.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow! alot of old faces from my daoc period here, how have you been.

Anyway let's get ontopic, either the knight or warrior priest for me, playing a paladin in daoc, reldar silverheart if you remember him.
I think i can get quite good with the playstyle of the knight.

Just my 2 cents :).

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
How lovely, I'll be seeing you on the battlefield then. :D

Maasu

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a little bit dissapointed in the empire classes, the only one that really appeals to me is the Warrior Priest, but i get feeling their going to be similar to Pallys in Wow, of which i spent 2 years playing one - so not gonna go down that route again.

I've not much to go off though, so lets hope i'm totally wrong.

Mcflury

Fledgling Freddie
I will go for the noble Shadow Warrior!
Players from daoc (europe servers) might remember Blackdagger, the fun-to-group-with (and easy to kill most of the time) infiltrator :)
Anyways, as was the case then will be the case once again: I'll see you on the fields of eternal glory... be it at my side or at the other end of my arrows ;)

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
The Knights will motherfuckingpwn, u know it, i know it! Im gonna make a big badass knight and tank like hell, tanking is what it's about!

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
a knight for me all the way \\o

looking forward to being able to tank entire zones.

DaanLand

Fledgling Freddie
warrior priest looks like most fun, next to elf lion guard, but where teh undead?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom