emotional music

T

Trem

Originally posted by Damini
Indifference by Pearl Jam.

Just as my love for you was waning, you reel me right back in.

Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley.

Bad by U2.

Anna Begins by Counting Crows.

C

cadiva

Ooooh loads and loads do

In no particular order

Nothing Else Matters by Metallica (had this as the first dance song at my wedding ;) )

In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, nearly each bit of the Planet Suite by Gustav Holst, Adiemus - Adiemus with Karl Jenkins, pretty much the whole Mcmxc Ad album by Enigma, Gethsemane from Jesus Christ Superstar, various NightWish tracks, anything anthemic by Runrig but especially Alba or Beat the Drum, all the haunting tunes by Capercaillie sung by the divine voice of Karen Matheson, Jerusalem and Abide With Me and loads more I can't think of off the top of me head.

Music is one of the finest things around for inspiring and evoking memories and long may it continue (although can we please get rid of the shite that is manufactured pop in the British music charts!)

G

garethgates

f..f...f...f..f...f...f....fu....fu.....screw y...y...y...yo....you b..b...b....b....b....b....b....b...bi...bi...bit.....bitch.

When I was young
I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone
Livin' alone I think of all the friends I've known
When I dial the telephone
Nobody's home
All by myself
Don't wanna be
All by myself
Anymore
Had to be sure
Sometimes I feel so insecure
And loves so distant and obscure
Remains the cure

When I was young I never needed anyone
And making love was just for fun
Those days are gone

All by myself
Don't wanna live Oh
Don't wanna live
By myself, by myself
Anymore By myself anymore Oh
All by myself
Don't wanna live
I never, never, never needed anyone

S

Sharma

Originally posted by garethgates
f..f...f...f..f...f...f....fu....fu.....screw y...y...y...yo....you b..b...b....b....b....b....b....b...bi...bi...bit.....bitch.

oh be quiet, ill find a speech doctor if you do!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by garethgates

Bad man!
go away!

to stay on topic
OMG! how could I forget to ad Grey Skies Fallen to my list (thanks Vincible, I feel silly saying this now :p ) probably cause it has been collecting dust for a while...upto 10 minutes ago. brilliant!

O

old.0xygen

REM - everybody hurts

Yep that'll do it

For a DOUBLE WHAMMY watch the Film Man On the Moon then Listen to the REM Song of the same name. That'll get the tears going

Britney Spears music makes me want to kill someone. Does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom