Emblem bug problem... Plz help

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I seems to have some kind of wierd error in my emblem. Just look. This is a screenshot taking on my computer. The problem is with every emblem using the X pattarn. This is how my emblems look like:
http://www.danish-gatekeepers.dk/sshot009

I have reinstalled my DAoC SI but that dosent help. Ive tryed with other drivers.. same problem.
Plz help. :eek7:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually i agree, but its still wrong.. what can be the reson? :)

Eraser

Loyal Freddie
i had that some time ago...it was a feature (something like antialiasing) in the gfx driver options (was nvidia detonator thingy) which needed to get turned off.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Aha.. thx ill try playing a little with my settings then =)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Does other ppl see it as u do?? Cause if they do... KEEP IT!!! It rocks :D

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm try check for the "made in taiwan" tag on it?
might just be bad tailoring/dyes.
and dry clean if you want it it last longer.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not the emblem it self.. its my computer. Im using a Radeon 9800pro. But cant find eny settings that makes it normal.. Damn its so wierd. Could it be an error on my game cd?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Its not the emblem it self.. its my computer. Im using a Radeon 9800pro. But cant find eny settings that makes it normal.. Damn its so wierd. Could it be an error on my game cd?

Had the same problem with Radeon card, one of the patches fixed it for me. Live with it til ToA seee if the new engine fixes it.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
It's not AntiAliasing... It's the Anistrophic Filtering, turn it off and you got the nice crossed colors with square lines again :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmm well.. with the drivers im using i cant turn it off.. Only set it to 2X... But i got my crossed colors with some other settings.. the standart once i think. But here is the real problem. Im running the game in 1200*1024. But when i change it to eny other ress the problem just wanish! But 1200*1024 is what im used to playing so im NEVER gonna change that. Enye advice?

Phenomenal

Fledgling Freddie
I have had that problem, but that was eons ago. Even before SI. Has to do with your vidcard drivers. Update those and you DirectX version and you should be fine.

Aerisa

Fledgling Freddie
been trying to get mine to look like that, isn't working however :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom