Embarrasing moment for FC

M

madmac_slammer

Me 50 kobbie warrior and Julle 50 skald was running around in emain having some fun, and we had just killed 2 albs rr3 and 2. Then suddenly out of the blue comes FG FC and chases us around but we have endregain but so have they. We run a couple of minutes and Julle (Leading) hadn't seen some new mobs and he ran into them. But we died and we didn't get xp death, then the mobs which is purp and red mobs, aggroes the fg and they all die except one, HAHAHA FUCKING LEARN FC !!!

E

Ekydus

Hehe, I'm sure you looked stupid enough to them too, aswell. :)

A

Aule Valar

hello i'm wonderful, look at me please, ug ug ug

A

Ambulance

Edited : as again i was wrong on all accounts ;)

T

Treniel-

Me 50 kobbie warrior and Julle 50 skald was running around in emain having some fun, and we had just killed 2 albs rr3 and 2. Then suddenly out of the blue comes FG FC and chases us around but we have endregain but so have they. We run a couple of minutes and Julle (Leading) hadn't seen some new mobs and he ran into them. But we died and we didn't get xp death, then the mobs which is purp and red mobs, aggroes the fg and they all die except one, HAHAHA FUCKING LEARN FC !!!

even if it was us...so what? everybody makes mistakes FC make a mistake and u have a go...random guild makes the same mistake u don't give a shit....

moron

A

Apathy

I'm laughing because I've been in FC guild groups that got wiped out by those scary nuking horse things. Well, maybe only once.

As well as been killed by them a lot when I'm on my own. They hunt me down. :(

a.

C

Cala-more

I was in the grp when it happened.. WE saw u both die to those mobs then they aggroed pfft

BOUT 6-8 reds on us and wtf they have speed faster than mincer?

A

adari

Originally posted by Cala-more
I was in the grp when it happened.. WE saw u both die to those mobs then they aggroed pfft

BOUT 6-8 reds on us and wtf they have speed faster than mincer?

so you died?

A

Ambulance

rofl i eat my own words

And whoever was driving that group needs to be shot in RL;)

A

Apathy

~pats Manbulance on the bum~

There you go...a nice brain massage for you. :)

a.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Ambulance
rofl i eat my own words

And whoever was driving that group needs to be shot in RL;)

it wasnt me.

i havent had an xp death since i dinged 50 and suicided to go emain.

Tilda

S

syri

omg! nerf treniel's sig! it's the empire state building of sigs!

U

ulke

Well, shit happens sometimes, remember when we were ganking albs in odins and some albs were hiding under the glacier giant, guess what happend ? :D
Aye, the brave zerk Ulkez goes berserk and gets 2fgmids killed by him :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom