Emain tonight

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
From /as and IRC at 10pm : 197 albs reported in emain ....

12 hibs in emain at the same time ....

Poor albs >_< :twak:

do we love it? hell yea :) lots of rps :) i'll be rr10 in no time :D

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we got df and almost half disappeared. I have said that plenty of times. Just keep kids happy (give them df). Oh, now more mids would be around though (the other df kids) :D

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
omg ffs ..not again .. pls stfu ... sooooooo boring now

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Wow!, personally i would love to be the only alb fg in emain with 100 hibs rr2-3 in epics roaming around. Sure u are gonna get zerged 1,2,3... times, but, sooner or l8r, there will be 2fgs myrmydons (4000+ rps) which lost the zerg n split up, and they will be all mines :p
I bet LOADS of DH, NP or JH rps came this way..... :D

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Wow!, personally i would love to be the only alb fg in emain with 100 hibs rr2-3 in epics roaming around. :D

But that will never...ever happen :) :eek2:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Vasconcelos said:
Wow!, personally i would love to be the only alb fg in emain with 100 hibs rr2-3 in epics roaming around. Sure u are gonna get zerged 1,2,3... times, but, sooner or l8r, there will be 2fgs myrmydons (4000+ rps) which lost the zerg n split up, and they will be all mines :p
I bet LOADS of DH, NP or JH rps came this way..... :D

it would piss you off very quickly believe me

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
if 1fg high RR cant take 2fg gimp albs running without clerics etc then i'll eat my hat

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Fedaykin said:
if 1fg high RR cant take 2fg gimp albs running without clerics etc then i'll eat my hat

2fg random albs is no problem, the fact that they cfh as soon as they see a single hib, and 5 secs later gol arrive with the entire zerg is where the problem arrises. Albs are so CG happy its pathetic

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
we found _solo_ zoyster today
never seen this before :twak:

Attachments

• zoy.jpg
    zoy.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 129

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
thing what wonders me is that after mids took alb relics with alarmclock relic raid they swore an oath not to stop before they where back where they came from.So they posted on the BW forums back then and hence the continuesly zone crashes etc...did they gave up? did they bow before the almighty power of midgard ?Or did they realize that in a zerg it doesn't matter if you have +20 dmg :) with 200 vs 2fg you wtfpwn them anyway ,relics or not :D

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
thing what wonders me is that after mids took alb relics with alarmclock relic raid they swore an oath not to stop before they where back where they came from.So they posted on the BW forums back then and hence the continuesly zone crashes etc...did they gave up? did they bow before the almighty power of midgard ?Or did they realize that in a zerg it doesn't matter if you have +20 dmg with 200 vs 2fg you wtfpwn them anyway ,relics or not

simple... the server couldnt hold that amonth of ppl ... if it could we would have gotten the relic's the first day .... 3 CG's with albs is... a lot ...

when it crached HB alone had 8 trebs .. my bet is there was around 35+ trebs 12-15 rams otw to mjolnir...

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
best remedy to contain the alb zerg (yes it IS a zerg everyday,wheter you like it or not) is to make more english servers.Heck i'd go play midgard if we got a 3rd one , it looses the stress buildup in emain everyday from noon till late night :), more and more people will choose to try something else for a change.That or Mythic has to close albion realm for any new player to get the realms balanced again :D

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
best remedy to contain the alb zerg (yes it IS a zerg everyday,wheter you like it or not) is to make more english servers.Heck i'd go play midgard if we got a 3rd one , it looses the stress buildup in emain everyday from noon till late night :), more and more people will choose to try something else for a change.That or Mythic has to close albion realm for any new player to get the realms balanced again :D

Ban albs!!

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:

you heard of prydwen?

more servers wont help shit

saks

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl think it would be great with 5-8 FG myrdoms running around in epic, ye
its nice those time you get a jump and if you are a caster grp, they might kill some iwht offensive PBAE; but if you kill all they will just bring back more and more, thats the problem suddenly we have the 10fg roaming :mad:

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, I thought that the albs made relic raid
nerf albs :puke:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:
you heard of prydwen?

more servers wont help shit

I play alb on pryd >_< and tby, rvr is alot more balanced there , no 200+ zergs, hell we stole strength relics with 40 peeps couple months ago, now that's impossible to think of on excal :D

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:

2fg inst a problem...195 albs 6 days long, day in day out is.
Get a clue :)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
whine, whine, if you don't like it ...play another game ....simple

Calo

Part of the furniture
Filip said:
simple... the server couldnt hold that amonth of ppl ... if it could we would have gotten the relic's the first day .... 3 CG's with albs is... a lot ...

when it crached HB alone had 8 trebs .. my bet is there was around 35+ trebs 12-15 rams otw to mjolnir...

yes but mids had 500 trebs inside !!! :m00:

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
whine, whine, if you don't like it ...play another game ....simple

whine whine whine, get lost when you dont have to fight 195 alb.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
You Hibs are Mids keep being hypocrites.
You will zerg Emain all day long, and then when Albs outnumber you lot, you stop showing up...
And I love all those noobs commenting about Zoyster, but he runs 1 fga, then gets zerged by 2fgh or 2fgm, he might be temped to bring 2fg himself maybe?
But you hypocrites are doing such a good job at making Albs think they should not zerg, you get those retards in the cg who will still leave the atk in 1 fga to go to the amg where 3-4fgm or 3-4fgh have been reported...
And another fga dies...
You guys zerg Emain all day and night, Albs zerg Emain in the evening...
Get over it. Hibs, go zerg Odin's or something...
Mids, go farm in DF...
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Gargul

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
You will zerg Emain all day long, and then when Albs outnumber you lot, you stop showing up...
And I love all those noobs commenting about Zoyster, but he runs 1 fga, then gets zerged by 2fgh or 2fgm, he might be temped to bring 2fg himself maybe?
But you hypocrites are doing such a good job at making Albs think they should not zerg, you get those retards in the cg who will still leave the atk in 1 fga to go to the amg where 3-4fgm or 3-4fgh have been reported...
And another fga dies...
Mids, go farm in DF...
U must really be blind..

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
And another fga dies...
Mids, go farm in DF...
Albs, go zerg emain

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Angara said:
whine whine whine, get lost when you dont have to fight 195 alb.
i do have to fight the mid zerg allday long. 3-4 fg's camping between amg and apk.When there are less than 2fg albs.Do i come here whining?? NO. i get on with it .So.....if you don't like it play another game.....simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom