Email Pyrmid Scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gumbo

Ban TBH. And I'm not joking, this'd be a better place without him.

T

Tom

You actually read through that, instead of reading the first 4 words and ignoring the rest, like I did?

C

Cdr

SPAM POST!

Just because you receive some spam in your inbox, doesnt mean you have to post it here. We all receive similar e-mails. Its nothing new.

In all honesty I couldnt be arsed to read it all, and I wouldnt have done if it had dropped into my inbox. And I wouldnt have posted it here.

T

Teh Krypt

*Is very sorry for having the first email of this kind in his mail box.*

G

Gumbo

Just 'cos it's spam in your inbox doesn't make it any less spam when you post it here, please, please go away and come back when you've grown up a bit.

I cannot believe how some people were banned because of the negative effect they have on the community, and this muppet is still here.l

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by Sar
In all honesty, Gumbo needs a sedative.

:)

Not really, i can see where he's coming from. I would rant, but i can't be arsed anymore.

:|

S

Sar

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Not really, i can see where he's coming from. I would rant, but i can't be arsed anymore.

:|

Yes, he's displayed his patently obvious dislike of TK plenty enough.

But anyone with any modicum of self-respect would have left it well alone by now, not carried on with it like a broken record.

T

Teh Krypt

*Slaps self* I was trying to think of anyone who's initials it could have been but didn't think of myself :(

G

Gumbo

Originally posted by Sar
Yes, he's displayed his patently obvious dislike of TK plenty enough.

But anyone with any modicum of self-respect would have left it well alone by now, not carried on with it like a broken record.

I believe I've posted no more than about 4 or 5 times saying I think he's a tit. I think that's fair enough, considering the number of posts he has made demonstratably proving my point.

And I have no problems with my self respect, how's yours?

And hey, theres another one whilst i was hitting the submit reply button.

S

Sar

Well most of the threads I've read tonight where TK has posted, have been rabidly followed up by you with an insult or negative comment about him/her.

And my self respect is fine thanks, I haven't spent half the night chasing round after someone else on the internet trying to make an arse out of them.

/shrugs

C

Cdr

Sar, just a quick question - did you actually read what was originally posted by teh krypt?

Although, judging from your last new thread, I guess you and him are good bed fellows - spam ahoy.

O

old.Fweddy

Sar's jealous 'cos he never gets that kind of attention.

S

Sar

Originally posted by Cdr
Sar, just a quick question - did you actually read what was originally posted by teh krypt?

Although, judging from your last new thread, I guess you and him are good bed fellows - spam ahoy.

It's not this thread specifically I'm referring to, just generally.

And Fweddy, Mank gives me all the attention I require.

*purr*

;)

PS CDR: What spam?

O

old.Fweddy

Aww, and now I'm jealous :(

I've still got Wij though. Right Wij? Wij? WIJ??

G

Gumbo

I think, Sar, you must be confusing me with the number of other people who have posted of their contempt for Krypt. Either that, or you are confusing me with someone who gives a flying fuck what you think.

So, I'm sat here watching Joe Black, and refreshing the forum now and again, and have decided that I've had enough of his banal, irritating, ill informed and ill thought out posts. That must make me the evil stalker dood!1!!1

I do have to wonder who is the bigger flamer, the guy who flames or the flamer who flames him for doing it :p

B

bigfoot

I've warned him not to post similar things, although I agree with Sar that some of you are perhaps being a little over-critical, so please stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom