Email and daoc Passwords

C

Carean Black

My old E-mail adress is no more.. i have the new pass for my main acc tho.. but nothing for my second acc.. How the fuck will i get sub pass etc for my two accounts if GOA have a E-mail adress that isnt working? can i make them send pass´s and shit to existing E-mail adress?

I

injustice

u must wait.they wll re-open subs. page this week.
hope they ll open without to change subs. pwds.

C

Carean Black

Forgot to tell

Just reinstalled my pc the other day.. so all pass´s for daoc is lost.. sub´s and game pass... (how could i forget to save em ghaa)

Getting panic here... :(

I

injustice

after the oppening of subs page and help sections u ll send em@iL ... just wait and don't panic like us so i'm so nervous now....i can't get my pass to.we can't play since 2.5 weeks.

C

Carean Black

k cuz i mean.. if i dont know any pass´s i cant even get in on my rightnow thingie... so how am i gonna prove that i am really me... :p

T

the_smurflord

e-mail subscriptions@goa.com and tell them about it.
Give them your name, CD-Key and postal address, and they will send the password details out to you.

Alternatively, mention that you have 2 accounts. Point out to them that the names and addresses are the same, so the e-mail account registered with your 2nd account is also a secure address to send the details too. Might work. :)

I

injustice

Originally posted by the_smurflord
e-mail subscriptions@goa.com and tell them about it.
Give them your name, CD-Key and postal address, and they will send the password details out to you.

Alternatively, mention that you have 2 accounts. Point out to them that the names and addresses are the same, so the e-mail account registered with your 2nd account is also a secure address to send the details too. Might work. :)

i'm allready sent my personal information(addresse name phone number subs pwd username bla bla all pwds and usernames)

they didn't reply.

(forgot to add cd-key but other information r right true.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom