/em bows out

A

Alaron

't was my first time in the battlegrounds. It was a blast and I now understand why people are re-rolling BG characters over and over again. Personal highlight: bashing down my first door with a siegeram :cool:

Thanks to all fellow albions, hibbies and middies for making Thid such a fun place to be :) Special thanks to:

Sebula, you are absolutely adorable! Many times have you confused me with your /kisses and other emotes in mid-battle. I am sorry for hitting you once last night after I killed that sb, I targetted you for an emote but forgot that I was still in combat mode :( Thanks for the /cheers, /waves and /kisses, hopefully we'll meet again in the frontiers :)

S

sebulastrings

/cry

Awww what a bummer, it was such fun playing with you. Pity it ended so quickly. I hope we can set up a meeting in the frontiers sometime :) I will cap out of Thidranki myself soon so...
Just wondering if you are going to make an infiltrator soon? Would love to battle it with my upcoming critblade Sebulan.

I hope you can stop thinking about the times in Thid and start focusing on your leveling :) Goodluck to you and i hope to see you soon hun.

/kiss
/dance
/clap
/wave

Cheers

S

sebulastrings

OMFG je bent een nederlander! Gaaf man, wat is je msn adres, ik voeg je wel ff toe. Rofl ik zag het aan 'location: Netherlands'. :):d

< translated - OMFG you're dutch too! Cool dude, whats your msn adres, i'll add you to meh buddy list. Rofl i could see it because of 'location: Netherlands'. :d

V

VodkaFairy

Stomme nederlanders :m00:

Weet je nog een leuke guild in midgard? Ik ben daar net begonnen :p

H

hrodelbert

nice to see happy albs my bg inf got too big for his boots sadly and was suffocated by teadors right sock

S

sebulastrings

Vodkafairy, hadden wij gister niet even gegrouped? Sebulan weet je nog.. over guilds.

Als je een goede guild zoekt zou ik gaan voor Head Hunters, maar alleen wanneer je voor het 'échte' RvR gaat. Ik mocht er daarom niet in met m'n SB maarja boeiuh

V

VodkaFairy

Hey inderdaad.. ik herinner je naam nog :D

Ik wil niet 'echt' RvR doen, maar gewoon een beetje lol maken en rondklooien in BG. Level 50 zal ik toch niet worden op deze server, ik mag maar 2 uur spelen van m'n pa :p

A

Alaron

<lult maar gewoon in het engels zodat de rest het ook kan lezen>

Sebula, I intend on leveling my scout all the way to 50, so that'll keep me busy for the next few months. Unfortunately I don't have room for another character (my other 2 slots are occupied by packmules and spellcrafter/alchemist-to-be). Anyway, have fun with your critblade and please level a character to 50 someday :)

S

sebulastrings

Vodka, i think Fedaykin would be a nice guild for you..

Alaron, i can't be arsed to spend months to get a character to level 40+. I just get bored and start a new character at 40. Just give me a ring when you enter Thidranki with a futur-alt :)

Cheers

S

sebulastrings

<starts daoc>

WTF?! An error, he starts gathering some new stuff and at 100% bang error. Rebooting doesn't help.. what to do? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom