Rant Elongated dress shoes

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Right, this needs to stop right fucking now. Everywhere I look I am seeing dress shoes that are ridiculously long for their size. Saw a guy the other day in a sharp suit, obviously on his lunch break and something like this on his foot:

6131-Men-s-font-b-London-b-font-Black-Leather-dress-font-b-shoes-b-font.jpg_250x250.jpg

I had to get new shoes today, and all I could find in my price range was one long shoe pair with a squared toed end.

Everything else was POINTED at the end and imo looked silly.

And I swear to go their is over and INCH of extra space at the end, as I walk creases form in the front middle of the shoe. Of course the next size down (if they had any) and my feet would not even fit in width wise (unless something has chanced from last I brought shoes).

I am going to have to return them and hunt down some brogues from somewhere, I don't give a shit if they are not "in" right now.

*mutters*

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
They remind me of those Turkish slipper things with the curved-up pointy end

Get a pair of normal shoes ffs
No one's going to be looking at your shoes anyway

Bahumat

FH is my second home
That style of shoe is great. The reason they are an extra inch long is so your feet don't end up like a Chinese woman's! I have wide feet and this style of show are fine.

You just have fashion aids

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
do you wear them with puffy pants and an onion hat?

Sartorial criticism from anyone who works in IT is both amusing and faintly ridiculous. I wear them with my Metallica t-shirt and stone wash jeans. Obviously.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
mmm stone wash, that's been a while :D if you were lucky, there was still pumice in the jeans pockets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom