Elo

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Im gonna be starting up a clean fresh Shadowblade on ywain and was wondering if there was any kind soul able to spare/trade (Alb)/purchase some BP for the following when level 50?

Healer ML8
Shaman ML8 or 10
Shadowblade ML10

Thanks for reading :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
these are on ywain and i dont want to have too many accounts open so as i got albs on ywain im using those accounts for mid too :)

Pilskaft

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Ok so this is when we can trancfeer to ywain.
Becous your on your us account and gona do a sb there?

And i can spare some bp for you but not to mutch :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
If ya can find me in game on ywain giv us a shout,ain't got huge amounts left but can help some,glass is ofc another quick way of getting the ml's

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Pilskaft I got 3 alb accounts on ywain so to keep cost down it's alot easier to start again using those 3 accounts. I now got a 50 sb/sham/heal sb is ml10 and rvr rdy apart from cl and the sham is ml8 so I'm good to go. Kinda weird playing sb again hehe send me a pm if u wanna find out my sb name and wanna chat on ywain.

Can glass help you vet cl xp?

Kragothe it's ok thx for the offer I'm all set

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Glass doesn't give champ xp,u can buy champ xp with bp, can't trade the scrolls though

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pilskaft I got 3 alb accounts on ywain so to keep cost down it's alot easier to start again using those 3 accounts. I now got a 50 sb/sham/heal sb is ml10 and rvr rdy apart from cl and the sham is ml8 so I'm good to go. Kinda weird playing sb again hehe send me a pm if u wanna find out my sb name and wanna chat on ywain.

Can glass help you vet cl xp?

Kragothe it's ok thx for the offer I'm all set

Do the labby quests i did em up to construct last night on my skald with another mate on his skald and in under 3h and got 5 full cl levels and almost 9p :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Do the labby quests i did em up to construct last night on my skald with another mate on his skald and in under 3h and got 5 full cl levels and almost 9p :D

they are great ive been going through them on my 3 chars for some plats :)

Users who are viewing this thread