ello again

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
hey! just got my acc reactivated for a month, anyone of the old crew still around?

i might actually play some aswell, any alb groups still running and might be willing to take a Wizard occasionally, let me know

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
not at all, a friend activated the account because he needed something off it, just thought it'd drop by for the occasional change and revisitting of memories

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
TiwiS said:
hey! just got my acc reactivated for a month, anyone of the old crew still around?

i might actually play some aswell, any alb groups still running and might be willing to take a Wizard occasionally, let me know

our old pal mr.lag around still,and he got some PL as well :eek:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Been really laggy lately, so not to much RvR, atleast KF cba to run gg's with it. A few from Stigmata have joined RF now Tiwi. Wizzie is like anti-fotm atm im afraid, but im sure someone got room for you :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
bah, Blozzom/DAoC just expired 6 days ago ... u should have told me ... :fluffle:

Zede

Part of the furniture
Come on Tiwi, you gotta admit it - the best WoW PvP/RvR is like the crappest kind of RvR in DaoC.....

Muddry

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Stigmata moved to Alb/Lance
Few of them ye :p

Im still playing alb/pry and some playing hib/excal or WoW

And Tiwi! poke me ingame and lets make a few duo runs so i can convince you to come back ;>

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
TiwiS said:

I'm still around :O

Martok

Part of the furniture
hay ya old git im still here and willing to group with you as always :fluffle:

Come giv dou with me tic or if your lucky and i mean realy lucky ill bring the old merc out of retuirment!!!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Ik denk dat het op dit moment geen goed idee is om terug te komen Tiwi.. Prydwen RvR sucks atm en met de lag die er nu is kan je echt niet normaal spelen, maar in ieder geval welcome back! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom