elf in bg0 running @ leet guard speed ???

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by kemor
Problem solved....

Pahh i was just getting into this thread, only seen it today based on a post in another forum..

Gota admit the ending is abrupt... what happened, more info :)

J

janny

E-Mail to Customer Support 2 hours later

Actions have been taken against this character today, he will not cause any trouble anymore.
Thank you again for the report.

Yours sincerely,

J

Jonaldo

Goddam typical hib cheat0rs! they all do it tbh!!1

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Speedhack seems to the fotd lately...

Had logged my l42 chanter in Ardee and decided to go drop hunting in Corus. Noticed a y-con Eldritch standing around near the stable guy.

So I hop on the horse. East Lough Derg. Cast my speed spell, hop on a horse to DC... jump off and leg it to Corus (which is about a minute or two with chanter speed).

Who do I see coming out of the Mines? Said Eldritch I had noticed in Ardee. What the fuck...

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Speedhack seems to the fotd lately...

Had logged my l42 chanter in Ardee and decided to go drop hunting in Corus. Noticed a y-con Eldritch standing around near the stable guy.

So I hop on the horse. East Lough Derg. Cast my speed spell, hop on a horse to DC... jump off and leg it to Corus (which is about a minute or two with chanter speed).

Who do I see coming out of the Mines? Said Eldritch I had noticed in Ardee. What the fuck...

Probably jumped off by the dergan trees before parth farm and ran there to cm - its a lot quicker as its like 1min run from there.

T

tindel

Originally posted by solkhanar-pjo
Maybe a few Hibs that come here should talk the to guy in question..

Petro, what's yer BG0 alt's name? Want to team up with you :)

Seb.

Tindsy is my 18 seasoned Spiritmaster but my 2nd Thane is almost ready for BG0 now (17 Seasoned) And her name is Tind, So I'll probably be there soon, and often! :)

Kemor thank you for replying so fast <hugs>

/P

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by StormriderX
Probably jumped off by the dergan trees before parth farm and ran there to cm - its a lot quicker as its like 1min run from there.

I know that... perhaps I am just paranoid.. *sighs*
It just looked a little dodgy seeing him/her coming out of the exit, obviously legging it from a mob, before I got there with my uber chanter speed.

In dubio pro reo... so I ll leave it now. ;)

B

bonna

darbey:

Its all very well saying get proof of this sort of thing but i fail to see what a screen shot or chat log is going to prove in this particular case. If Goa pulled there finger out their ass and provided an ingame csm or someone who actively policed the server so to speak. they might catch them in the act then.

---

Damon Doombring:

Aye how can a ss show how fast someone is running ???
someday when pig's fly and mid's get another healing class we will have ingame GM's

---
guys did u read what i said?
i said i didnt make a SS or CHAT LOG , AS IT WUD PROVE NOTHING.

so why say
<darbey: Its all very well saying get proof of this sort of thing but i fail to see what a screen shot or chat log is going to prove in this particular case>

gg, read first eh? ........

but hey dosent matter now < looks at kemors post>

S

solkhanar-pjo

I know that... perhaps I am just paranoid..

You are.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by bonna
darbey:

Its all very well saying get proof of this sort of thing but i fail to see what a screen shot or chat log is going to prove in this particular case. If Goa pulled there finger out their ass and provided an ingame csm or someone who actively policed the server so to speak. they might catch them in the act then.

---

Damon Doombring:

Aye how can a ss show how fast someone is running ???
someday when pig's fly and mid's get another healing class we will have ingame GM's

---
guys did u read what i said?
i said i didnt make a SS or CHAT LOG , AS IT WUD PROVE NOTHING.

so why say
<darbey: Its all very well saying get proof of this sort of thing but i fail to see what a screen shot or chat log is going to prove in this particular case>

gg, read first eh? ........

but hey dosent matter now < looks at kemors post>

Dude you read it wrong I was actualy agreeing that it would not prove anything, now chill will ya

U

umilard

Saw a speedhacker aswell today, on hib/excalibur. Hope this isn't a start of some trend with speedhackers.

Reported him ofcourse, hope some other saw him and reported aswell. In the name of pokemon, GOOOOOOOOOO kemormon,
"you got'to ban 'em all".

on a more serious note, i think it sucks badly, seems cheats are getting alot more common in daoc. Hope it never turn into another diablo2 :/

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
I know that... perhaps I am just paranoid.. *sighs*
It just looked a little dodgy seeing him/her coming out of the exit, obviously legging it from a mob, before I got there with my uber chanter speed.

In dubio pro reo... so I ll leave it now. ;)

well the route you took did add like 3-4 minute extra travel time :)

A

Anu

yus i've ran from Ligen at speed 5 on that route past cm to cain and beat ppl leaveing on horses

:)

A

Aule Valar

since even skiing doesn't work in daoc :( it should be very easy to spot speedhackers, anyone moving too fast is blatently cheating and the mods should be able to sort it out v quick

O

old.Laryssa

to bad your can "hax" your speed since the client tells the server which distance you can move in a certain time.

at least the logfiles on the server can reveal such a cheat - so play fair

ty
:eek: :sleeping:

S

sugah

Originally posted by old.Laryssa
to bad your can "hax" your speed since the client tells the server which distance you can move in a certain time.

at least the logfiles on the server can reveal such a cheat - so play fair

ty
:eek: :sleeping:

Its nice to see a game with proper log files :) Cheats ruined the last game i played because the server logs showed nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom