Elf BMs

S

spankya

Anyone made one of these gimps yet? :D They should have allowed luri BMs instead... still lacking in str and con a bit, but would be more fun

L

leoric

I did a BM gimp to 5, Wasnt impressed at all m8, Although u may get different opinions from others, But i think Luri bm would have been more better, And make sense ;)

S

spankya

Originally posted by leoric
I did a BM gimp to 5, Wasnt impressed at all m8, Although u may get different opinions from others, But i think Luri bm would have been more better, And make sense ;)

make sense... its mythic we r talking about here, nothing makes sense as far as they r concerned :p

L

leoric

Lol, Wonder if they can spell 'Sense'? :p Ahem 'Me being sarcy'? Bah, Never ;)

S

SingerOfSoul

they are absolutely shocking, they are no use other than cannon fodder and caster annoyance. But if Elph floats ur boat hell, roll yourself a gimpmaster. :)

E

Elric IA

Got one at level 20 but not had chance to try her out. Gone for pierce though rather than blunt/blades and put 10 in str dex and con).

Pierce weaponskill is 50:50 dex/str so firbolg>celt>elf still but with items the difference would not be too great. Elf higher dex would mean more parries and higher quick (coupled with dex) would mean more evades.

Be interesting to try it out anyway

T

temseti

I still think celt and firby BMs are superior because of the potential for higher damage. I'm glad Luri's can't be BMs because a luri being able to be all 3 melee classes is just wrong lol.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by temseti
I still think celt and firby BMs are superior because of the potential for higher damage. I'm glad Luri's can't be BMs because a luri being able to be all 3 melee classes is just wrong lol.

no, it would make perfect sence ;)

the other realms dex-races can be a dual wielder.

G

Gahldir

btw, are you all 100% sure that a firby will have higher WS then a celt as a fully buffed fully CS'd pierce BM? I mean, the gain for 2 dex/str sub 300 is more then post 300, isn't it?

E

Elric IA

Originally posted by Gahldir
btw, are you all 100% sure that a firby will have higher WS then a celt as a fully buffed fully CS'd pierce BM? I mean, the gain for 2 dex/str sub 300 is more then post 300, isn't it?

I have not heard that the equation changes but assuming it doesnt and assuming both celt firbie and elf receive the same buffs and have the same item bonuses than the higher starting str of the firbolg will just tip it over the celt then the elf. Pre 1.62 you might have found that with the 300 cap that an elf might have tipped it over a firbie as they could get nearer to the dex one.

S

StormriderX

elf bm for the roleplay imo.

celt bm for the ganking ;)

C

censi

Theres no reason why elf BMs wouldnt be superb. Specially with poke spec. Those starter stats dont make _that_ much difference btw.

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by Gahldir
no, it would make perfect sence ;)

the other realms dex-races can be a dual wielder.

kobbies can't become zerkers :)

and the luri can become a ranger and NS, thats 2 :)

S

StormriderX

I know a elf blunt master xD

hi der liddul one ;)

M

Marwolaeth

currently got an elf BM lvl 21 on camlann....very nearly took out a spear hero at lvl 20 (if I'd got my last hit in first she'd of died) and would of if i wasn't a noob to the class and forgot i have triple wield :)

ATM taking out orange con mobs solo, with the sucky armour/weapons you get from those old farts in TNN.....specced full pierce, 16CD and 12 parry (or close to that) and loving it :D

oh and got erm, 45 str 45 con 90 dex I think as start up stats (and with the free realm ability point you get from /level command I've taken aug str).

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by StormriderX
I know a elf blunt master xD

hi der liddul one ;)

hi der gimp one ;)

she really rocks :p duel me to find out :eek:

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Reinnon/Nonnier
kobbies can't become zerkers :)

and the luri can become a ranger and NS, thats 2 :)

kobis can become savages and last time I checked h2h is dual wield.

S

spankya

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
hi der gimp one ;)

she really rocks :p duel me to find out :eek:

Come duel my skald is BGs :D Will give me a reason to log on anyways ;) She is lvl22

Users who are viewing this thread