Eldritch or nightshade

Z

ziggyzaggy

I just got the game and i want to be one of these 2 can anyone tell me if there good or not and what race should i be with them????

D

doball

Even though I've never played in Hibernia here are the races I would chose and where I would put my starting stat points:

Eldritch

Elf

5 STR
5 CON
10 DEX
10 INT

Or

10 CON
10 DEX
10 INT

Nightshade

Lurikeen

10 STR
10 CON
10 DEX

R

rioz0r

make an Eldritch...
stealther is no good first choice.. u will understand why later

M

Maeloch

Roll the eldie. All things been equal and if your new to the game, you really want to pick a character with as much groupablity as possible for easy lvl'ing. You can always roll a nightshade later once you've found your feet a bit.

Starting race dont matter too much really, whatever you fancy will work. Put 10 points into dex/int/con each and you're away.

Mana spec'd eldies will work best in grps, void or light for solo'ing. gl.

Mael, 50th ment.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Take and eldy for the reasons listed above.

Make him/her a luri. The stats make very little difference but the size and race make a big difference in rvr. My first character was a tall elf... big mistake... the enemy loves to kill elves first.

C

cougar-

dont..dooooont make ns. it's as frustrating as..you will see.

L

-Lillo-

if you do roll a NS:
15con/10str

Don't go blades unless you have a buffbot.

A

arianwyn

Luri Eld.

Why?

*Cute

* So small that enemies flail around blindly trying to see the thing thats nuking them while you cackle gleefully.

*Cute

*Cute...

D

Dorin

roll an ns if you are planning to level two other chars to 50. (enchanter to pl and a buffbot to have fun with ns)

Leveled a ranger from 1-50 and a shade from 40-50 (xest's zerg done 14-40 :), my advice is DO NOT ROLL a stealther (especially in hibernia, too many stealthers around nowdays + less populated realm) as a main/first char. Roll an eld, be void till 40 if you wish, but at 40 RESPEC to mana if you dont want to be turned down by high lvl xp grps. (+mana is the best in rvsr too imo.)

For the race: LURIKEEN , you will have a bit easier time in RvsR

10int 10dex 10con is the way to go. (and i may get flamed now, but roll on hib excal, better place for a luri.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom