lets see, i got the title as soon as it was instroduced it think. so thats

4x 32 x 4 = 512

SI = 30
ToA = 40
cata's = 30
DR = 20

633 euro's... holy shit, im quitting.

Dont get me started :(

Elder title ftw >_< (only one acc tho :p - Gifv Elder on all accs :D)

/Dracus

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
its strange how much u pay per acc evry year....

i have 2 accs here. + i allso play eve online.... seesh. its strange.

dont have elder yet couse i came just as SI was introduced.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Knolan said:

4x 32 x 4 = 512

SI = 30
ToA = 40
cata's = 30
DR = 20

Well, to put it in perspective, that's not that expensive. Say I go out on saturday only and spend 20 euro's (which I don't cos I go out more often and spend more) I pay:
20 * 52 * 4 = 4160 euro's in those 4 years.
That's little over 6.5 times the DAoC price.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
New Title Reward

As a reward to players who have been subscribed to Dark Age of Camelot since the first month of service, we have added the new veteran title of "Elder". .

o_O:sex:

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
yes the magic scroll bar didn't work but the scroll wheel on the mouse had secrets.

07/03/2002 Act1
13/03/2002 Act2

So not long to wait...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Requiel said:
As the patch notes say, it's all accounts created before 1st March 2002 for English and German players, 21st Feb 2002 for French accounts and the 15th May 2005 for Italian and Spanish accounts. Regardless of this, when your account is 4 years old, it will automatically be flagged on it's anniversary.

Remember that the nationality of your account is set by the page you used to create it and not your address or the server you mainly play on. If you went through the German subs page to create your account for example, your account is considered to be a German account.

Well i'm treated like an Italian player as for the refund of days BUT i don't have an Elder title and my account is dated back in 2003 (since ofc i registered as an english user).
Not that i care about the title, but u may want to double check this; ofc it should be correct, i won't be surprised -.-

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Well i'm treated like an Italian player as for the refund of days BUT i don't have an Elder title and my account is dated back in 2003 (since ofc i registered as an english user).
Not that i care about the title, but u may want to double check this; ofc it should be correct, i won't be surprised -.-

oO

And that has what to do with this thread, exactly?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Roalith said:
oO

And that has what to do with this thread, exactly?

U may want to read what requiel wrote maybe?

Requiel said:
As the patch notes say, it's all accounts created before 1st March 2002 for English and German players, 21st Feb 2002 for French accounts and the 15th May 2005 for Italian and Spanish accounts. Regardless of this, when your account is 4 years old, it will automatically be flagged on it's anniversary.

Remember that the nationality of your account is set by the page you used to create it and not your address or the server you mainly play on. If you went through the German subs page to create your account for example, your account is considered to be a German account.

So how the fuck my account is Italian for refund days purpose and English for Elder title purpose?

U got it now?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Gahn said:
U may want to read what requiel wrote maybe?

So how the fuck my account is Italian for refund days purpose and English for Elder title purpose?

U got it now?
It wasn't possible to create an Italian account before we took over the Deira server in early 2005. Before that only English, French and German accounts were available, if your account was created before 2005, it could not possibly be an Italian account.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Well, to put it in perspective, that's not that expensive. Say I go out on saturday only and spend 20 euro's (which I don't cos I go out more often and spend more) I pay:
20 * 52 * 4 = 4160 euro's in those 4 years.
That's little over 6.5 times the DAoC price.

yeah But no But yeah BUT i spend 20 euro's+ on booze every week while playing daoc .. go figure :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Requiel said:
It wasn't possible to create an Italian account before we took over the Deira server in early 2005. Before that only English, French and German accounts were available, if your account was created before 2005, it could not possibly be an Italian account.

Err yeah it was crystal clear for me, so how comes am treated like a non Uk player for refund days?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Knolan said:

4x 32 x 4 = 512

SI = 30
ToA = 40
cata's = 30
DR = 20

633, are you sure? Don't quit your dayjob! :p

Users who are viewing this thread