Elder Title

FlameGecko

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone managed to get the Elder title, I have subscribed since day 1, but the title window only shows "clear title" ??

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
FlameGecko said:
Anyone managed to get the Elder title, I have subscribed since day 1, but the title window only shows "clear title" ??

Known bug number 1

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
how long do you have to have been playng to get elder?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
will everyone get it when their acc is 4 years old, or is it a one-time cutoff type of thing?

[GOA]Erivoss

enkor said:
will everyone get it when their acc is 4 years old, or is it a one-time cutoff type of thing?

Everyone gets it once their account is 4 years old.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Everyone gets it once their account is 4 years old.

Do you have to have had an active account for this period of time? Or is it based on when the account was created?

[GOA]Erivoss

Tallen said:
Do you have to have had an active account for this period of time? Or is it based on when the account was created?

It's based on when the account was created.

santacruz said:
So no one will be able to be an elder until march 2006?

I believe the plan was to award it to everyone who bought the game within the first month of their respective language release day. Then, the 4 year timer kicks in and automatically gives the title to the accounts that are 4 years old.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
GoA News - 01/02/2006 said:
The process ran normally and for the moment, there is only one known bug: the Elder title isn’t displayed yet. However, it will be activated in the next few days.

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom