Eld spec

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
hiho!

moving to hib soon due to a couple of reasons but anyway..

Going pb spec, then not sure for the last load of points,

either void for the gtaoe (should boost up dmg on base void bolt) or light for the nearsight?

what have ppl found most useful?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
i dont play eld but i would think light is the best secondary spec to lower dmg varience on baseline light dd

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
think 50 mana, 10 light, 17 void will do me =]

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
think 50 mana, 10 light, 17 void will do me =]

go 50 mana , rest light , n a few spare pts void which will be leftover cus u cant afford another lvl of light, gives u the ae mezz.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
go 50 mana , rest light , n a few spare pts void which will be leftover cus u cant afford another lvl of light, gives u the ae mezz.

15 sec mezz vs resists + det = not worth the bother casting, and also will bugger up any other bards mezz so would be as much use as thergs pants ae mezz ;/

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
15 sec mezz vs resists + det = not worth the bother casting, and also will bugger up any other bards mezz so would be as much use as thergs pants ae mezz ;/

Well no i didnt say you should be main cc?
I find it useful at times on mornings etc when i solo in emain but also its nice for some backup CC. Newly ressed assist class etc with no resists.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
Well no i didnt say you should be main cc?
I find it useful at times on mornings etc when i solo in emain but also its nice for some backup CC. Newly ressed assist class etc with no resists.
even at backup it sux imo, got 20 light and mezz isnt worth it, nearsight is tho

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Way I see it it's either 20 light or 11 light + 17 void. The first gives 2nd nearsight and higher light DD damage, and the second gives 1st GT and higher baseline bolt damage. Personal preference imo, I'm sure there's folk who'd do better with one or the other.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
50 mana 20 light, void is worthless in proper rvr, having low variance base dd's is very goo, the nearsight also rocks :) get a ok d/q debuff too in there

saks

Fledgling Freddie
nearshigt rocks, ppl just dont know how damn ffective it can be if used right :(

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
saks said:
nearshigt rocks, ppl just dont know how damn ffective it can be if used right :(
Affects spreadheals etc, rocks in my world :O

saks

Fledgling Freddie
hate when i get nearshigted, but have only happened like 5 times in 9 months of playimte :p when NP had some caster grps and some alb did it a few times.

Once i got a purp NS, and i allmost had to stand on a person to cast a single heal on him :(

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Voids GTAOE is verry usefull in keepdefence, you can set the target and cast while you are safe behind a wall (no los worry), out range of hunters etc. Good for interupt end reveal stelthers.

greetz

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek:

Nearsight, CAST 2.0s DUR 120s RANGE 2300

thats 425 range more than bolt mezz

will nearsight screw up sorc mezz, mincer stun/pally intterupt?

would give bard better chance on mezz fight at the start with a front on approach to fg v fg fight

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
:eek:

Nearsight, CAST 2.0s DUR 120s RANGE 2300

thats 425 range more than bolt mezz

will nearsight screw up sorc mezz, mincer stun/pally intterupt?

would give bard better chance on mezz fight at the start with a front on approach to fg v fg fight

When you looked up spell castime/range try read what it does aswell :p

Yannis

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to say after testing all 3 specs and combinations @ rr10 and rr9L9 with Tyka , i came to the conclusion if u are gonna go PBAE spec the rest should go to light because nearsight / ae mezz is just so much better use @ rvr , especially NS in comparison to the sucky damage GTAE does.
Even with 50+20 void , GTAE damage/cast time sucks major. So a low level GTAE is gonna do jack shit. 50/mana/rest light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom