Question Eksdee, your input is wanted

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right,

Eksdee I cannot find your response to the following even though you say you have replied so I am posting it in a new thread so that I may understand and see your response.

The question is:

Ok, very simply, yes simple. Answer the following for me:

You are a Police Officer, you have been pushed to the frontline in a riot that is currently happening across Eureka. You will not be paid for this. The crowd you face have torched buildings, cars, personal property, injured other Police Officers.

Your orders are to hold the line and try to stop them doing more damage. Bear in mind that you have seen your fellow Officers hurt attempting to do the same, ie protect and serve.

Right, understand the above? It is simple enough to comprehend. Now, tell us all how you feel....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Answer the fucking question.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hardly surprising he has a bee under his bonnet but at the same time hardly worth it either ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chet, Embattle, I cannot. Eksdee has stated that he responded to my question. Fine, show me the post and then I can rest.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
/tangent

can we not get a popular vote and ban him for being a stupid little cunt ?

just a thought

(not that you need a vote, but wth)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Have to admit I can't, although I'm not that shocked I couldn't find it.

eksdee

FH is my second home
So much anger. You lot will end up rioting.

Embattle

FH is my second home
No worries sure you'll try and say it is just freedom of expression or some other jizz.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Guys, does it really matter? Eskdee tried with a joke, I didn't feel it was, or was in particularly good taste. Everything since is pointless. Let's get back to what is important please.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Right, understand the above? It is simple enough to comprehend. Now, tell us all how you feel....

Type a. copper (say, 70% of policemen), shitting myself.

Type b. copper (say, 30% of policemen), "come on you caaants, 'ave some".

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
attachment.php

Attachments

• Eksdee.jpg
    Eksdee.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 129

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I do think he's getting way too much flak for this. No lack of glass houses around here ;)

So as a sign of hugsytime, friend request sent :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
Forum friends, seriously? Baffling that making a reasonable argument, when the 'opposition' to the argument are largely satisfied with their solution being 'SHOOT 'EM ALL OR LOCK 'EM UP' or similar, is villified. Ask yourself why you post on a forum in the first place; do you want everyone to just agree with your opinions, no matter how small-minded they may be?

Pathetic.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Forum friends, seriously? Baffling that making a reasonable argument, when the 'opposition' to the argument are largely satisfied with their solution being 'SHOOT 'EM ALL OR LOCK 'EM UP' or similar, is villified. Ask yourself why you post on a forum in the first place; do you want everyone to just agree with your opinions, no matter how small-minded they may be?

Pathetic.

I think you should all get of eksdee's case to be honest he gave his opinion and if you disagree with it put your point across in a mature manner rather than flaming him.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Nah, load of shit. My account ran out while I was on holiday. Only went back to play with buds, but decided to just wait for Guild Wars 2 now instead of wasting our time. ;o

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I think you should all get of eksdee's case to be honest he gave his opinion and if you disagree with it put your point across in a mature manner rather than flaming him.

If the source posts were mature themselves, that might actually carry some weight. There's been rather a lot of vicious posting from Eksdee leading to a response which cannot be unexpected except to the most willfully stupid. This is no underdog. This is someone who has sought to deliberately inflame the FH community.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
If the source posts were mature themselves, that might actually carry some weight. There's been rather a lot of vicious posting from Eksdee leading to a response which cannot be unexpected except to the most willfully stupid. This is no underdog. This is someone who has sought to deliberately inflame the FH community.

true dat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom