Eithor ...

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Not "Love" just unconditional hard longlasting Sex baby !!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I got the brains, you got the brawn lets make lots of money:D ok maybe not :(Coventry born and bread strong in the arm thick in the head:p

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
eeep what did i do now, add in a sea of zergs? ;)

I'm hammer spec atm, don't melee me and it should take me 2-3 years to kill anything melee-wise ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Eithor, Mevor & co. zerging down my rr3 paladin shows not only skills but also how they got their high rr :eek:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol why bother making posts, play solo for 1 day and you know who the real soloers are and who are the wannabees that will add and zerg you down claiming its irvr area/near a keep/near other mids/you're not known/ etc

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
eeep what did i do now, add in a sea of zergs? ;)

I'm hammer spec atm, don't melee me and it should take me 2-3 years to kill anything melee-wise ;)

That backward swimming and smiting and that faster than I can swim forward really got me...

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
What else to do?
Not like i got the hp to stand there taking a beating :/

CorNokZ , if you're the pally i think, then you might have noticed how I indeed was grouped with them, but did nothing?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
so in other words..... you use a known bug cause you cant win?

I think you should take your accusations to rightnow, they will prolly give a flying fuck. :D

Thaneplayers unite against the old fotms!

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Bug?

I swam no faster then whats possible, i just dived at the same time, keeping out of stick range when i could(think he had bounty water pots as well, thus swimming slower by default).

No I meant that I had to kite and use whatever trick I could (none of them would be exploating any kind of bug), to be able to use both magic and melee, not just 50% of my offence.

CorNokZ

CorNokZ , if you're the pally i think, then you might have noticed how I indeed was grouped with them, but did nothing?

Yeah I'm sorry.. Shouldn't have mentioned you, but was too late for an edit when I saw in my logs that you didn't actually nuke me! Sorry again.. Eithor is a good boi! Mevor and Basilias on the other side are very naughty

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Bug?

I swam no faster then whats possible, i just dived at the same time, keeping out of stick range when i could(think he had bounty water pots as well, thus swimming slower by default).

No I meant that I had to kite and use whatever trick I could (none of them would be exploating any kind of bug), to be able to use both magic and melee, not just 50% of my offence.

So you cover the bug abuse up by saying I used bounty point water potions. That's hilarious.

CorNokZ

Shut up Mani and get on your sorc! Levi is waiting

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
"So you cover the bug abuse up by saying I used bounty point water potions. That's hilarious."

Pffts, I don't like fights in water, a bit hard to control the situation, obviously you're even less good then me when it comes to water fights. Sorry that stick+spam a style didn't work for you Manisch, but really, you shouldn't complain about this when it's obvious that it's your own skills that lack somewhat, and that on a class that is wastly more powerfull then my class when it comes to melee damage as well as absorbing both melee and magic damage(a free tips, try to use sprint next time).

CorNokZ, it's np :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You start the fights versus me with SoM up while I am on 50% hit points cause the random archers are shooting me and after I blew all toys because some random retards think it's funny to PA me or shoot and run off.

You start the fights from maximum distance so you can smite like a twat while I am getting to you.

You bug abuse under water with backward swimming - I have ALWAYS endu pots up and LW2 + ALWAYS a greater nereid potion up. I couldn't hit you a single time, target too far away, while you were swimming back, using your instas and hitting me.

Then you come to here and tell me how to use sprint.

Fuck you tbh: wank play style + zerging + cheating + shit excuses = asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom