eirenes q

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
hey. ive collected the statues etc, killed linos and he didnt drop anything.. im going to redo it, but do i have to do the whole procedure again? isnt it enough just to find him and kill without giving anything? :>

Limitless

Fledgling Freddie
You gather the idols of sobek (gold, silver, red, black, green) and give it to Khonorn. You receive half of an emerald key which you drop on Linos before killing him.

If it dosent drop the chestpiece you will need to gather another five idols, get a new emerald key from Khonorn, and have another try at Linos.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
you have 10min to kill linos from the time you give the idols... or he wount give the key.

remember to give him the half you got and then kill him... or he wount drop the key.

it very random, took me 6 times i think to get the chest. IDOL FARMING FTW.

i think now he just drops the arti like a normal mob.. becouse he did on my last try. and you can get a rog from the chest if you want

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
you have 10min to kill linos from the time you give the idols... or he wount give the key.

remember to give him the half you got and then kill him... or he wount drop the key.

it very random, took me 6 times i think to get the chest. IDOL FARMING FTW.

i think now he just drops the arti like a normal mob.. becouse he did on my last try. and you can get a rog from the chest if you want

what you want the chest for? ;P the artifact is dropped by Linos himself ;D

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
And I got Eirenes more or less at the start of TOA, so I don't belive it has been any other way, guess I could be wrong still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom