Eirene's Hauberk Encounter

GeraN

Fledgling Freddie
Hello mids i need some advice here imo...
Today i tried Linos with good warrior +fop shammy had 3 keys to active enc.
I mean the mob is not even hard with a warrior+fop shammy but still,why does the shammy always gets aggro?any way to avoid it?died all 3 times when mob at 90%,cause it aggro shammy after 2 min,taunt like crazy but when linos hits for 400+ u have to use big heals,and always aggroing sucks,havent tried putting shammy ungrouped does it work?or will he still get aggro from linos?any got advice would be really appreciated

/Geranxx rr3l1 warrior
/Geranxshaman FOP shammy

Member of FOM

Nemo

Fledgling Freddie
Let warrior use IP before first heal maybe???!!!

Herjulf

Banned
As above said.

Personally i find that frigg + slightly less healing freq also helps, but warr needs to get a good deal of aggro, and if you as shaman gets aggro perma kite sprint him while warr rear taunts him, if you do it smart you can get back to fop.

hint: run right or left when he is directly behind you start running in a wide circle, when warr gets aggro back sneak back into center of circle where your fop is. Actually its doable with svg/skald/thane + sham.

but ofc just because is DOABLE with a duo dont mean you got to do it that way.
get 2 tanks 2 healers and keep shaman out of grp (unless its the shaman that need enc.)
Also if one of the healers is aug make shure he have his dmg shield on.
u can cut down the time in half almost if the aug healer have aggro ^^.

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
Use protect from the warrior? I shouldn't be hard for a warrior with 'taunt styles' and protection on the shaman to avoid aggro on the shaman.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
if possible, setup fop after warrior has started taunting the mob.

solaufein

Fledgling Freddie
Linos changes targets during the fight, taunting doesnt work very well on him
You get a msg "Linos seems distracted for a while and looks around" or something similar.

Its after that he changes target

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom