Eirenes Haub ??

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Educate me ..Ive not seen anyone in hib other than jokkee with this..its in my tempalte for hero..whats the deal ? how come no one has it etc..does anyone have one in their vaults etc ? offering 50 platnum plus items if anyone has one for sale right now...

and giv info..why not eirenes ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
cus it's a fucking pain to get - first you need to farm the idols, then you have to make linos pop which isn't a 100% thing, if you DO find and kill him in time, it is far from a 100% drop

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
sounds yummy ..looking forward to earning it then .. ;)

Darktail

Fledgling Freddie
Got it on my warden on hib/prydwen
If u want to make a different appearance u deffo want eirene´s
yus farm stateus about 4 sets u wil need
Linos needs about a FG, did him with warden, 2 ani´s and low druid
What u can do to make sure linos is up, wait till a ml1 raid and then go look for him
or do the thief step from ml1

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
afaik there are 3 spawns, one at each faction
place bots/peepz on the spots and do the thief step with a spd class

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Educate me ..Ive not seen anyone in hib other than jokkee with this..its in my tempalte for hero..whats the deal ? how come no one has it etc..does anyone have one in their vaults etc ? offering 50 platnum plus items if anyone has one for sale right now...

and giv info..why not eirenes ?

not much point mate ur going to have to get the encounter ne way and plus mate there are about 12 level 50`s in clan i am sure we can get it,and the idol`s aint that hard to get i actually got a few while farming with warlok i can show u,plus i need to go farming scrolls soon supplies r running down

Arthur

Banned
linos pops in an alcove and roams around it at the skyros and melos locs, in naxos he pops in an open area and roams around his chest. The skyros spawn point of nelos is located away from the chest, if you head towards the large concentration of skyros random mobs from the chest his alcove should be to your left (sry i dont remember the locs). If your going for this the best thing is to farm something else while camping it, for example I farmed cbs when camping for linos, after the cb mob is dead send a player with speed to check the locs. If its not up farm cb some more, if it is you probably have around 30mins- 1 hour to kill it. Kill it as you would any other mob until 10% ish then hand him the key. At this point the mob becomes a lot harder but aggro should already be established on your main tank. When it dies I believe the mob can either drop the hauberk directly (as it did in my case) or you can use the key it drops and the hauberk can pop from the chest. If you kill it this was its probably possible with a tank + bb, I had a healer warrior and shaman with fop just to make sure. Gl with it ;)

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
its rare cos it can b some hassle to get and for many classes its worse than the standard gov, bloodlusty has eirenes too, seen a few more around

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
proc getting nerfed, so imo no point getting it anymore..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
sphir said:
proc getting nerfed, so imo no point getting it anymore..

ah come on ..shur the guard of valour proc is a waste of time ..shite ..anyway..erienes looks good too ..govs are all over the place..erienes isnt ..regardless..its my template piece so thanks all for advice ..and again..if anyone knows anyone with an un-active..ill buy ..ty

Everz

FH is my second home
So thats what Linos is for, I keep seeing him float past me whilst im farming in meso.

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
only difference, eirenes looks shit, and is shit ;x

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
nevermind ..he changed his tempalte..he bought the ml 10 vest of the favoured instead..

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
Zaffa said:
only difference, eirenes looks shit, and is shit ;x

umm weel it really looks uber and stats are nice for some classes and proc is best ingame.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Aardwolf said:
umm weel it really looks uber and stats are nice for some classes and proc is best ingame.

proc got nerfed and I think it looks good ..I dont see anyone wearing it activly in DL other than jokkee and I havent seem him much lately..anyway..went for the vest of the favoured instead..will build a nice but tough temp around that and FW / golm / scallers etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom