Eggy Fancy dress raid Battlecry thread

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Hey due to the masive spamage on the raid I had a hard time seing all the battlecry's so say them here plz was alot of good once..
I had 2 here they are:
/em plays on his flute and charms all nearby rats (/em = Fasttaxi)
/y Fear the mighty alb ZERG you %t (%t = my target)

Btw my dress was the Rat charmer from the storyes can't remember what they called, but I tried to play the role by using my flute the most of the time.
All design was created by Fasttaxi and thx to Carbuncle for making my inzane pink and lime green colour :)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Wasnt a battlecry i know but... i LOVED hali's scotty's stardate logs!! Was f00king brilliant m8!! :cheers:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Believe the fairy-tale reference you're clutching for is The Pied-Piper of Hamlin (or something like that...cba to Google it). Big Thumbs-Up for Scotty's logs...almost made the pain of 4 MLs with a dress-wearing level 44 Enhance Cleric bearable. Anyone who rezzed/healed/saved Bufflebobble at any point during the raid gets a big /fluffle

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
I liked the "Is anyone here my dad?" one :D

Found him at last near 2.7 lolol...

despite the that i left after ml3 due to the lag i still think it was a awesome raid... and alot of crazy comments. have many good screens from start of raid and will post them asap.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Mine was along the lines of

Where's my cow? Is that my cow? It goes, "Hnnnnrg". It's a %t. THAT IS NOT MY COW!

As i'd just finished Terry Pratchett's latest book Thud and the spin-off kids book "Where's My Cow?" :)

Liked Hali's stardate logs too.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
not my account little bro's, i try not to go on FH, jus laugh at people crying every now and then! and the waargghh im so high and mighty check out my ubersuperduper in your face slagging!

have to say the cow battle cry was a good one.

was gonna do scottys logs for the entire raid but i was inbetween nightshifts and kind of passed out during ml3, poor cerib had to take over scotty and i think he went silent. his smit0r generator must have broken!

anyways, was a good raid, shame about the backlash of it all. if everything fun in this game ends up this way i think i might jus keep rolling toons to lvl48 and do LSoA quest on tank spd for the rest of my time in daoc :clap:

Hali aka Montgomery "Scotty" Scott of the starship Enterprise :worthy: (almost toa'd and dinged lvl50!)/Gaveth/many others

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom