Egg of Youth - Quick way ?

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know of a quick(er) way to do EoY ...

I need the credit but can only play very late hours (1am GMT+) most days

Is there an easy way to do this with a couple of people ?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Aeoric said:
Anyone know of a quick(er) way to do EoY ...

I need the credit but can only play very late hours (1am GMT+) most days

Is there an easy way to do this with a couple of people ?

Not really a quicker way but we did this with 3 people and a bot, shield tank engaged (and used the odd heal from the bot) other two people used a ram each and got the pillars to < 5% (if you completely destroy them they will repop before you get round to the end) once they were all at 5% return and finish them all off.

Took quite a long time to do, but was possible.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Not really a quicker way but we did this with 3 people and a bot, shield tank engaged (and used the odd heal from the bot) other two people used a ram each and got the pillars to < 5% (if you completely destroy them they will repop before you get round to the end) once they were all at 5% return and finish them all off.

Took quite a long time to do, but was possible.

Done it with 2 people (2 chars each) in 16 mins, or solo (using 3 chars) in 25 mins.

Buff pally and engage the mob.. pally should never need healing.
Petspam each pillar and AOE buffs with the cleric.
Speed it up by bringing a necro to powertransfer to the theurg.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
zeeeerg :) but other than that no it's always gonna be slow with less ppl.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Done it with 2 people (2 chars each) in 16 mins, or solo (using 3 chars) in 25 mins.

Buff pally and engage the mob.. pally should never need healing.
Petspam each pillar and AOE buffs with the cleric.
Speed it up by bringing a necro to powertransfer to the theurg.

This way is good but you could also bring rams on the cleric to make it that bit faster :)

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Did it with 4 chars , a mins + sala pet and a bot, 2 clerics, or 1 cleric and tank, or 1 cleric and another mins, went pretty fast, aslong as the sala pet is on the boss. We farmed him with this setup for a couple of days.

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
paly engaing and the just take pillars down... with 2 warrams took us 5-10 mins approac if not faster each run, then park a necro at demon blood mob on both servers farm that when eoy is down and then bk 2 eoy :D i can help u alex if u need just say so on msn

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
paly engaing and the just take pillars down... with 2 warrams took us 5-10 mins approac if not faster each run, then park a necro at demon blood mob on both servers farm that when eoy is down and then bk 2 eoy :D i can help u alex if u need just say so on msn

Thanks Nap - that would be much appreciated. I'm in Boston until Weds, but some time late next week would be great..

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Yeah rams is the way to go :)

2 theurgs will probably take a pillar down in the time it takes you to drive the ram to it.

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
I used to solo duel log this with palla mob 5 and mop 5 put on birdy fully buffed engage , enhance bb builds ram and kills pillars then whack Di on and fop , palla kills bird .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom