eFags

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Anyone have one of these and what are they like in comparison to an actual smoke? I saw an ePipe and omg lol I want one!!

Anyway just thought seeing as I only smoke like 2 a day it might be more worth it (and aid my running skills) if I went on to these, I don't want to give up smoking because I like it but if there is a cheaper less tarry way of doing it i'm open to experimentation Oo

plus I'd love to see the look on people's faces when they walk in the staff room and i'm puffing a pipe lol

http://e-cig.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?page=1

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
my friend has the fag one and she loves it, for one you can smoke it inside and no-one can say anything and it is healthier

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg..1st reply is actually on topic and useful; I thought this was actually an infringement of FH CoC lol

- English -

Resident Freddy
its like a cigarette but without the smoke etc, and you can just puff on it. think it feeds the addicts tobacco ;p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
omg..1st reply is actually on topic and useful; I thought this was actually an infringement of FH CoC lol

mikah downloaded an eFag ask him?

Apparently it give him virtual anal.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
really, none of you have seen these? I was told they are a big thing in pubs and night clubs since the smoking ban; can get ones that light up at the end all different colours and look really cool... I thought that would appeal to other gadget freaks.

what was a bit unfortunate though was on saturday when at Mamma and Pappa B2's and B2 pondered aloud "Ooh I wonder if you can get electronic hookers?" after a pregnant pause Pappa B2 piped up "I believe you mean Hookah?"

...though I wasn't so sure ^^

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
It's just nicotine... though as they are new... no one knows the side/health effects of smoking pure nicotine.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
true, maybe i'll stick to skag.

*slaps foot vein* come on baby!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
It's just nicotine... though as they are new... no one knows the side/health effects of smoking pure nicotine.

im sure they do since theyve been using it in nicotine replacement therapy for fuck knows how long, and it has been around a very long time.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
they just dont want you to know!

im glad im not the only one that was dissapointed with the actual intention of this thread, the topic had so much potential :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
B2 ordered one of these so will let you know if they are any god when it arrives...of course if it poisons me and I die you'll know they're not much good if you don't see me abut in the future lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom