EF is stuck in the Mud.

L

legswideopen

i know a lot of you are going to think me a sad twat,
but been playing on this Jedi 2 server for a few hours,
and without doubt most fun ive had online in Months.
think it was gamesdomain.
everyone as yoda all these little mods flying around,it was what online gaming should be FUN!.
i aint going to repeat whats been said over and over.
but there little wonder people dont want to sign up.
the same god forsaken maps as 2 years ago,and same nearly all crappy skins as 2 years ago,
come on BW give EF a Tart up
:O)

L

legswideopen

jesus what a boring post.

omg! i cant belive i posted that poo poo.
sorry guys :D

B

Bondie

lol, i think im one of the oldest people in EF. On the first day of the release i got it and played when the first server was up on my 28k :D. I met loads of people then half year later got 16 servers on there :D. Now 2 and half years later we are still using the same maps i used to use since the start, part from the maps made by bountykiller who was a god of mapping, but i no wat u mean maybe u can make a nice ctf map that is like voy2 or something? I would put it in my league if it was good enough

L

legswideopen

on hold for a while ;)

im affraid my mapping days are over for a while.
ive got to have another operation quite soon,
so before i carry on With R-city and the other maps,
im going to get this sorted.:D
all being well im going to be back with some
nice little maps as well as the whoopers! :eek:o
EF was 1st game i played online like you i think i started playing about 2 weeks after game came out.
dont be too down about the clans
if the makers get the multiplay of EF2 i personally think
ef2 will be bigger than eliteforce.
the big pain in the arse Eliteforce has got it totally bloody hates big maps,it does look like EF2 will give mappers more scope to make really cracking maps.

B

Bondie

only has to be a map like voy1 or 2 but different textures, little more layout, etc

O

old.Lt.Cmdr.Salinga

Map alternatives

If you want some cool maps for EF, try Q32EF. On its site there are dozents of new maps with great gameplay, that are originally for Q3A and Q3TA. But with Q32EF you can play these instantly with EF - with mostly no texture and model leaks.

And the featured maps section of Q32EF is about to grow...

try:

http://q32ef.fragland.net

for some great maps with the coolest design and the best gameplay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom