Eek think we wore Werner out

J

Jonaldo

Yep it's broke, we should now all blame enemy empires for zerging and crashing the server ;)

(damn TR & VS zergs!!1)

S

Stonebits

Bought the game yesterday.......

PLayed it for the 2nd time today.....

ans it breaks.....

Hmmmmm:help:

B

bone_idle

I think i laid one too maniy mine/turrets and it broke. :D

B

bone_idle

Lets all play on emerald and go VS and make a magrider/reaver outfit. :D Emerald is lacking VS. I'm about to start a character there now.

I havent got a tank cert but i'd love to try and drive a magrider to see how tricky they are.

T

Turamber

Too late, just rolled an NC n00b, err sorry jackhammer, wielder. Can see why NC are so popular - that gun rules!!

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Turamber
Too late, just rolled an NC n00b, err sorry jackhammer, wielder. Can see why NC are so popular - that gun rules!!

did the same, but on Markov
my god, they're sick
tho I still prefer a nice Minigun, I think. at least that has some range

S

Summo

The new system of showing exactly how many empire slots are free on a continent encourages 'zerging' no end.

"OMG thers only 2 slots on Serhus! big fights goin on ther. lets go go go"

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hrmm... can't even play on the yankee servers.

Get a 6k ping... :(

O

old.Hellskor

the displayed ping times are false ... even with a '5-6k' Ping yankee Servers work fine for me

B

Belsameth

you can bypass pop-lock easily tho, which I think happens a lot.

just set a waypoint and use 'find waypoint' from the hart

B

Belsameth

*hits Sicko with her crutch*

nah, I just sit in the warp for 5 minutes :p

B

bone_idle

Joined an outfit on Emerald / Vanu called " Bring Werner Back! ".

When it broadcasted that its making a werner outfit, It had almost 70 members in 10 minutes as more and more logged in. We just zerged Ishundar as an outfit and slaughtered the TR's there. Was actually quite fun. :D

E

Esoteric

I went NC Emerald, never ever seen a better bunch of whiners, moaners and selfrighteous b@st@ds. 10 secs of hearing /b was enough, I endured far longer of there crap. Now im pleased I avoided daoc US and am certainly gonna give swg US a wide wide birth.

To top it off spent ages in a squad after they /b <advertised> at sanc then later booted members at random cause they weren't in there outfit.

<I lub you werner> you never know how good what you have is until you loose it ;-).

nn

<edit> anyone actually know what happened to werner???!!!, think we deserve an explanation.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Esoteric

<edit> anyone actually know what happened to werner???!!!, think we deserve an explanation.

Think they forgot to wind up the elastic band that powers it this morning :)

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Think they forgot to wind up the elastic band that powers it this morning :)

LIES!!

How dare you disrespect the poor hamster that runs it, he has worked tirelessly for a month or so, show some respect ffs !1!!!!!11

:eek:

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
LIES!!

How dare you disrespect the poor hamster that runs it, he has worked tirelessly for a month or so, show some respect ffs !1!!!!!11

:eek:

Sunday is Hammy's day of rest, the lakkie band was filling-in for him :)

V

ViscountC

Interesting experience playing with the wanks, er I mean Yanks. They really know how to abuse /b in Sanctuary, don't they?

Anyway, decided to use the time learning about the enemy, to see if those weapons we whine about are really as nasty when you're pulling the trigger. Guess what? They're even more powerful than I imagined.

Tried a Terran pounder Max - completely awesome indoors, racked up loads of kills, and a whole heap of grief. Conclusion - unstoppable, until the player gets locked out for one too many TK.

Tried a NC cheesehammer - pretty damned unstoppable if the range closed to 20m, and indoors in secondary fire mode it was pretty much a case of "point, press fire, watch enemy fall over dead".

It's a wonder us Vanu can ever hold any territory when faced with weapons like these.

B

bone_idle

Because us Euro's have something called SKILL. Werner must be the most skillfull server ive played on. (Admittedly only played werner & emerald :) ) But us Vanu on emerald were killing terrans like nobodies business.

Felt much better to come back to Werner when it came back up and have a decent battle again.

BIG UP THE WERNER MASSIVF :D :clap: :cheers:

B

Belsameth

I've been playing NC on Markov, and I must say I encounter better and longer battles there then I ever encountered on werner. even in big zergs there still seem to be some form of organization and skill going on, something I don't feel is happening on Werner.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Belsameth
I've been playing NC on Markov, and I must say I encounter better and longer battles there then I ever encountered on werner.

Probably just cos the Americans miss with most shots so the battles last 2x as long :p

B

Belsameth

:p

seriously tho, take the backdoor.
I'm generally the only one guarding it after we took a facility, while on Markov I always get company by 3 or 4 others..
it's mostly little stuff like that

G

Gabrial

Originally posted by Summo
The new system of showing exactly how many empire slots are free on a continent encourages 'zerging' no end.

"OMG thers only 2 slots on Serhus! big fights goin on ther. lets go go go"

Not me, i see under 100 slots free and think:

"OMG under 10 slots free! Im not going there, it'll be a zerg fest!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom