eeep major freakout moment

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm going to Scotland in two days, my email's gone bye bye, I've borrowed a mate's phone which doesn't have the flight data programmed in because it's....well....not my other phone, I just spent 40 minutes on the phone to the airline getting them to resend me the details to a different email addy, which the girly initially couldn't do because of "technical reasons" *shudder* and she had to "talk to her manager" *horrors*....

...all while I'm undergoing a raging hangover and feel like I can pass out at any moment o0

please please please let nothing else unsettling happen today o0

TdC

did you enjoy me dancing nekkid too?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Technical issues: She forgot how to use a keyboard. OR.. She heard your voice and then well.. Imgained certain things... O_O

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The word "wrong" does not exist in the world of Tremlar.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Beef curtains?

Strange. Le Curtains De Beouf were the first things that came to my mind too. However (and "Scout's Honour" about this) I thought Trem'll post that....

!! :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Strange. Le Curtains De Beouf were the first things that came to my mind too. However (and "Scout's Honour" about this) I thought Trem'll post that....

!! :D

HA! I'm so predictable :D

For the record Teedlar has fine beef curtains, Ch3t told me.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
No wonder we out of europe when weve got people like you who cant even use a fucking printer :eek:.

TdC

they've actually fixed the iscsi thing, but my data is gone gone gone :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So where in Skirtland are you off to Teeds?

TdC

fair city of Edinburgh mate. Will is intending to kill me with his mountain bike :). If you're up for a pint let us know eh :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
fair city of Edinburgh mate. Will is intending to kill me with his mountain bike :). If you're up for a pint let us know eh :)

Will.... kill you.... oh no young man.. he has far worse atrocities waiting for you *cackles*

TdC

as long as there is beer and fun involved I'll keep an open mind :)

TdC

well tbh I'm feeling vaguely threatened due to the fact that in the past couple of days I've cast doubt on the strength of Will's pole, likened his feet to a ripe cheese, questioned the hardness of his cat, it's reaction to being shaved and if he should clean his bedroom (Will, not his cat). On the other hand, Will has threatened to drug and do unspeakable things to me, swaffle my face while I sleep, rub his feet on my clothes/body when I'm not aware and to get his cat to attack me.

it's going to be great! :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
and that 10 hour directors cut version of my fair lady i heard you bought yesterday?

TdC

it's awesome! full of the best lessons of life :)

Women are irrational, that's all there is to that! Their heads are full of cotton, hay, and rags. They're nothing but exasperating, irritating, vacillating, calculating, agitating, maddening and infuriating hags!

*hides* o0

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Will is gonna gimp you up big time, he was never your friend it was all a means to an end.....he wants you in the cellar so he can slap your curtains.

TAXI!

TdC

yay, I'm about to leave! if you guys never hear from me again Trem's prophecy will probably have come true!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They'll find you in a cellar in 5 or 6 years, you'll have been used by the cat so that it has someone for it's kittens to suckle on.

taB

Part of the furniture
Just driven 400 miles back from Scotland. Had an awesome weekend. Have fun!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Oh Master William please don't treat him gently *laughs*

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This thread appears to be missing something...

Oh yes...

Backup much?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom