Eeek! New races confirmed!

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Zargar
LOL Landshark. Would you care to inform me who DID translate SI then?

Sometimes you just have to go "Hmmm".

SI US = SI EU (english servers) as far as im conserned no-one translated it cause no translation is needed

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by -Dreama-
ass...my...kiss
<walks away crying waving a flag ans singing yankee doodle>

Don't you mean 'AND singing yankee doodle'? :p

If you are american then I apologise for making fun of your great nation. Its just that, well ... it is like shooting fish in a barrel with a double barrelled bazooka.

E

Exiled

after someone has boiled the water in the barrel and cooked the fish and left them floating on the top

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Exiled
SI US = SI EU (english servers) as far as im conserned no-one translated it cause no translation is needed

Proof of this can be found in

/colorname (where the hells the U!?!)

Yeah, i agree the idea is a good one but sharks is certainly pushing the realms of belivability... i mean geez, what is this? a fantasy world where you can cast spells, get resurrected when you die and have a horse merchent who's horses just appear out of thin air... come on, its not like this is supposed to be a realistic game like, say Rainbow Six where you die in 1-2 shots (old example, but i liked rainbow six and its 12:35am in the morning :))

I think the idea of underwater breathing though might make it less enjoyable, sure i don't want it too be like some games where you scream yourself silly because you have to go down, press a button, go up breath, go back down press another button, go back up, etc, etc...

If they really wanted to improve things they could sorts quests so they arn't....

Questing.JPG

Then again, how could you make it any different? I'm just bitter that the healer epic requires you to go from Hagger > Skona > Hagger > Skona like 15 times!!! WHY THE HELL CAN'T THAT BITCH DWARF JUST EMIGRATE TO GAPLEN!!!!

S

StormriderX

giv new hib race with 90str/con/dex 30 qui/emp/int ;D

D

-Dreama-

I like a twisted mind ^_^
Don't get much more twisted than this! lol

Don't you mean 'AND singing yankee doodle'
erm...eh....No...I didn't!
<walks away singing the alphebet song ans holding a I kin speel sign>
If you are american then I apologise for making fun of your great nation. Its just that, well ... it is like shooting fish in a barrel with a double barrelled bazooka.
Oh fine! Now she's calling me a FISH!
<walks away eating a deep fryed fish on a stick ans singing blub blub blub (fishy noises?)>

after someone has boiled the water in the barrel and cooked the fish and left them floating on the top
Is it bobbing fish time of the year again already? Seems like just yesterday, oh where does the time go?
<sticks head in barrel ans bobs for fish>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hang on a sec...what do you mean "SHE'S calling me a blah blah..."?! :-O

I am a man, dammit!! A MAAAAAAAN!

You can't get much more masculine than the name Sissyfoo. Except for Sissyfoo EatsBabehs perhaps.

D

-Dreama-

<walks away waving a Sissyfoo is a man banner ans saying under her breath "yeah right, prove it">

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Hang on a sec...what do you mean "SHE'S calling me a blah blah..."?! :-O

I am a man, dammit!! A MAAAAAAAN!

You can't get much more masculine than the name Sissyfoo. Except for Sissyfoo EatsBabehs perhaps.

Sissyfoo is less masculine then Dreama's avatar mkay? =)

But dreama, i wouldnt say you are most twisted, but hopefully twisted enough ^_^

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

IMG not found tags are hella masculine. They are the epitome of masculinity.

<edit>Looks like the IMG has come back. Either way, Ms. Piggy was more of a man than any of the weiners on this forum could ever hope to be. HIII-YA!

I

inuyasha

i doubt it, and if she is, then i dont wanna know mkay? :lol:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm not sure which is worse, neo-nazis that rape their own mothers and eat babies or...people who say 'mkay' in all their posts. :rolleyes:

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I'm not sure which is worse, neo-nazis that rape their own mothers and eat babies or...people who say 'mkay' in all their posts. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the first one ^_^
Much more class though!
Think i stick with the mkays....is that M Kay with j00? =)

I

inuyasha

here you have a post without the word btw, so you dont directly hate me .

D

-Dreama-

<looks at sissyfoo ans sings I don't understand why she looks like a woman but she talks like a man>
:touch:
hehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheh

F

Falcore

So, first mythic decide they r gonna do nothing to improve armsman, then they introduce a races that is gonna have massive strength, i may aswell give up now =/

T

The Kingpin

Finally, my troll will have someone to Brawl with..

I

inuyasha

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Finally, my troll will have someone to Brawl with..

brawl a luri pirc/shield hero and l00se =)

R

Rhuric

Originally posted by Exiled

Then explain to me why you cant use US SI with EU Client. It is translation, it isnt identical, but dont think it is much difference. And think GOA also have mentioned this somewhere

D

DocWolfe

oh yeah.... our Friends tab is known as Chat in US client... big translation :rolleyes: they dont even translate Armor -> Armour

T

Tham

Originally posted by Archeon
..............WHY THE HELL CAN'T THAT BITCH DWARF JUST EMIGRATE TO GAPLEN!!!!

ROFL, good question. :D

O

old.Mousah

trolls under water...they will sink like rocks!

i wonder what the next expansion will be like, maybe we will be able to get to the moon :p

B

Brynn

cant belive no-one picked up on this,

Outside, players can place garden items, like gnomes and shrubs

weeeeeee gnomes :D

S

Sneaks

MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN!!

I hardly come on these forums because of this, it makes these forums a nasty place to be and it really bores me with people complaining like "GOA are crap! Waaaaaaaa! They were a day late with this patch! There crap!" and "Oh this patch is going to ruin the game! Waaaaaaa! Underwater is ghay! Waaaaaaaa! Sharks are ghay!! Waaaaaa!".

Just stop F**king complaining and enjoy the damn game! Cause thats what it is, its a game for f**ks sake! You sad bunch of tw*ts!!

L

loxleyhood

Hmm, quite.

The expression of opinion, even if it differs from your own view is found in every place throughout the world let alone this forum, and if we think riding sharks is a terrible idea, then its our given right to say so.

G

Glacier

if they dont give hibernia a race with more than 60 con (yes, we aint got nothing with more than 60 con...) im gonna cry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom